is there anything else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
other than the provari mini, that is a great quality APV that is as small or smaller??

i know there are plenty of great mods out there, but 99% of them are too big for me. vamo/evic/vmax/tesla/svd.....all are great, but they are too big.
the only top quality SMALL mod i have found, is the provari. is there anything else??

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
other than the provari mini, that is a great quality APV that is as small or smaller??

i know there are plenty of great mods out there, but 99% of them are too big for me. vamo/evic/vmax/tesla/svd.....all are great, but they are too big.
the only top quality SMALL mod i have found, is the provari. is there anything else??

When they become more prevalent, the Semovar is just about the same as a mini with the 18350 battery tube. When the purely mechanical button comes out it will be very small indeed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I can relate to the original poster's dilemma. I think what he's looking for simply doesn't exist yet. I wouldn't mind a nice vv/vw battery case that is reasonably short, and most importantly - not so darn thick around as everything I've seen so far!

Something like the Innokin iTaste V3 seems like about all there is out that even comes close, but it is a bit long, and once that battery can no longer take a charge - that's it, you have to buy a new one! It supposedly has a better, longer lasting battery, but it can only be recharged so many times before it is dead. Forking out $50 for something like that seems a bit steep for just one bettery. At 800mah, you'd need to get at least two, so now you're in the $100+ ballpark. That just doesn't seem practical to me. Plus, I love the automatic function on my ECHO 650mah batteries and so I'm not all that hot about switching to a manual battery just to get vv or vv/vw. But I'm interested in going RBA, so I'm still looking to see what's out there that might work.

One day we will probably see such devices you can buy off the shelf, but not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread