Is this weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAUXPUFF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2008
I have been vaping for two years.
I have used all different types of electronic cigarettes (yes, I still call them that).
I was even accused of being a promoter for a Chinese e-cig manufacturer because I was the first one to get and review a certain, long awaited e-cig.
And that is not the weirdest thing...

I want to know if this happens to anyone else:
You are vaping away and you look down at your e-cig and feel the back of your throat and think THIS IS WEIRD!
It just seems so foreign...
I very rarely smoke an analog, but at these times I crave one simply because even though it is very damaging, somehow it seems more natural than pulling propelyne glycol mixed with god knows what kinds of artificial flavorings deep into my lungs...
And every time I have an analog cigarette, it completely grosses me out...
Hold the flames! I am not talking about whether e-cigs are dangerous, and they are certainly infinitely less dangerous than analogues, but about them seeming unnatural at times...

Anyone?

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Yes I do find it odd! But then I once quit using tootsie pops! Talk about weird..lol. But when I think about picking up a cigarette again, I get a feeling like I am about to pet a rattler! I know if I light one I will be right back where I started.
So yeah, It's weird vaping a piece of metal, but it's what it is..and I'll make the best of the flavors and keep on keeping on:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread