Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
wait till they whip out the genetic screening. all of this testing is merely a prelude to a genetic marker.Rev13 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell (or get a job?), except the one who has the mark(-er), today no job,tomorrow, 'no soup for you'. Just saying.
What the...?
That is the biggest load of BS I've ever heard, at least come up with something plausible. You know like implantable chips that use a barcode system.

Barcode=number of the beast (666) because the unnumbered lines on the barcode, (there are three of them) 2 on the ends and one in the middle are number "6's". Ergo, 666. Personally, I don't think it will be quite that simplistic, but I came here to vape, not push my religious views on people.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
It's apples and oranged in my opinion. There is one toxin in Vape and hundreds in a cigarette.

If you are going to call nicotine a toxin, then you might as well call coffee poison. 30 years of medical reports from Sweden prove that nicotine poses virtually zero risk to one's health. It's also not a carcinogen.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
this is what my Dr said to me..."Unfortunately, nicotine is the main culprit and health risk, so if it contains nicotine, then the risk should be the same. If it doesn't have nicotine, what's the point? Better to check on a pencil or celery sticks! (As a former heavy smoker, I can relate though.)"

How is nicotine the main health risk? I understand it's the main culprit in keeping you addicted, but I'd think the tar, arsenic and other actual carcinogens would be the "main" health risks.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Don't tell them what's none of their business. IMO. If you have to take a nicotine test, It doesn't stay in your system over 24 hours.

So I went to the doctor for same issue I have and told him by the way I stopped smoking.
He was happy for me and told me he will write it in! asking him what will it do for me ?
Told me in a but 1.5 years my life insurance premium will be cut In a half and health insurance!
Wow I was happy and he showed me out.
Told my wife and she asked” did you say you are vaping?” Told her: no?! dint have the time and the need?!
She saying I lied! you never stopped smocking and you have to tell him!
What do you think?

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Freudian slip

Nope not a freudian slip. Simple fact for the person that posted those words. Was alone for a long time. Now got the Best little Lady in the world. And also got something to grip about. LOL. They don't call her jabber jaws for nothing. But she's my jabber jaws.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
this is what my Dr said to me..."Unfortunately, nicotine is the main culprit and health risk, so if it contains nicotine, then the risk should be the same. If it doesn't have nicotine, what's the point? Better to check on a pencil or celery sticks! (As a former heavy smoker, I can relate though.)"

I guess we should stop eating all the food with nicotine like tomatoes then. Bummer. Buger is gonna be missing something I enjoy.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
this is what my Dr said to me..."Unfortunately, nicotine is the main culprit and health risk, so if it contains nicotine, then the risk should be the same. If it doesn't have nicotine, what's the point? Better to check on a pencil or celery sticks!
Time to find a new doctor, because this one doesn't know what he's talking about.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States

It's a little sad when the people who go to for the tough health questions is completely clueless.

My doctor considers me a non-smoker, and has me listed as such. If he said something like that to me I'd leave his office and never come back. That's just flat-out ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread