Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Have you tried clicking the fire button 5 times fast? Try that, and if it turns off, plug it into the charger, then unplug it and click the button 5 more times fast. I would try other functions as well, like hold the up and down buttons at the same time for 5 seconds. See if you can get it to do anything.

Reactions: Baditude

C_C95

Jun 4, 2015
Have you tried clicking the fire button 5 times fast? Try that, and if it turns off, plug it into the charger, then unplug it and click the button 5 more times fast. I would try other functions as well, like hold the up and down buttons at the same time for 5 seconds. See if you can get it to do anything.

I've done all the commands available, but it's still unresponsive.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Had you not gone off and left it to charge unattended, you might have seen when it malfunctioned, and quickly unplugged it. If it won't do anything at all, the only real fix is, see if it's still in warranty and try to get a replacement, or buy another mod... and don't let it charge unattended EVER... or any other battery for that matter.

Andria

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Sounds like your device has become defective then, unfortunately for you. Is your unit still under warranty?

This is the very reason I stopped buying cheap mods manufactured in China. I got tired of replacing my devices every 2 - 6 months.

China caters to today's disposable society: "We build cheap. You buy cheap. It break? You buy another."

C_C95

Jun 4, 2015
Sounds like your device has become defective then, unfortunately for you. Is your unit still under warranty?

This is the very reason I stopped buying cheap mods manufactured in China. I got tired of replacing my devices every 2 - 6 months.

China caters to today's disposable society: "We build cheap. You buy cheap. It break? You buy another."

Warranty is a bit difficult where I'm from so I probably can't get it replaced. I just started vaping after one my coworkers introduced me to it. I started off with this relatively cheap model, any recommendations for a better batt?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Warranty is a bit difficult where I'm from so I probably can't get it replaced. I just started vaping after one my coworkers introduced me to it. I started off with this relatively cheap model, any recommendations for a better batt?
You didn't say where you're from, but if you live in the US, I'll recommend a Provari. (Let the haters begin...)

Built in the US, 98% US parts, including the processor. A regulated mod built to be as reliable and durable as a mechanical mod. One year warranty, option to buy a second year at time of purchase, serviced for life for as long as you own the device. The best customer service. It's the equivalent of a Maytag washer (reputation wise) in the vaping world.

Why Provari?

Best and cheapest place to buy a new Provari is from the Provape website. Specials are frequently offered to buy a Provari for $80.

proxy.php
miniprovari-jpg.454519
mini_kayfun_zps12d5e123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread