Itaste vv/vw version 3 vs vamo v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an itaste vv/vw version 3 and thinking about buying a vamo v5 but lately people have been telling me that the two are pretty much the same except the v5 has replaceable batteries. they say they are bpth great mods. I like my itaste but i think the vamo will make far more vapor or should i just get a kayfun tank instead of my protank 2 or let the owner of my local vape shop build a nano/micro coil for the protank for my itaste?:)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I have an itaste vv/vw version 3 and thinking about buying a vamo v5 but lately people have been telling me that the two are pretty much the same except the v5 has replaceable batteries. they say they are bpth great mods. I like my itaste but i think the vamo will make far more vapor or should i just get a kayfun tank instead of my protank 2 or let the owner of my local vape shop build a nano/micro coil for the protank for my itaste?:)

You should get the V5 and the kayfun , the itaste really doesn't have the power to push the kayfun properly IMO , the itaste is limited by the built in battery and even a rebuilt protank isn't in the same league as a kayfun , been there done that but no more clearomisers for me . Of course you should get some lessons in rebuilding from that vape shop and start boning up on ohm's law and battery safety but a V5 Vamo set to power or wattage mode will pretty much keep you out of trouble .

If you can, get both, the Tazte v3 is a portable device you can take pretty much anywhere, and its powerful enough to use with a protank, but will struggle with a rba, the Vamo on the other hand is more powerful, and the battery will last longer but its definitely not that portable but for the ladies who use a purse.

I have the vv2 and kayfun and I don't carry a purse lol. However if you carry a vamo in your pocket you can "bend" it. My fiancé did that on accident.

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
If you were buying 2 of anything, I would buy the MVP 2.0 and the Vamo if you must.

I got rid of my vv/vw because it just wasn't enough. The MVP is better and you can get them for $40.

If you were spending say the $45-ish dollar and $40 for MVP, perhaps a better device may be the better call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread