RDA I've got 3 RDA's that I'm weighing between getting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pi2 from Hyon, dotmod's Petri 1.5, or the Anarchist x Aria built Phenotype-L.

I'm currently using an Aeolus V1 with the comp cap and drip upgrade, an Archon with a SS Chuff Cap, and the Twisted Messes RDA.

I'm a crazy coil builder, so the Pi2 is a big draw for me... but I also notoriously over saturate my wicks. I can't seem to find a review that says how close the airflow is to the deck.

Same thing with the Phenotype-L, the images that I've seen show the Airflow really close to the top of the deck, and I can't tell how deep the juice well is.

So, that brings me to the one I'm leaning towards... I really dig just about everything from the Petri. I've not seen or heard anything negative about the RDA at all. I'm just worried about the size of the post holes, since I normally use 22g for my straight coils.

Anyone have any insight?

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
Heard nothing but bad things about the Pi2 but i've no personal experience with it. The Phenotype holes are high enough that i've not had any leaking problems you can load it up pretty good with juice and the 2 post deck has huge postholes, the airflow is ridiculous overkill though. The Petri is real nice but more for conventional builds I think with the non adjustable airflow, The v1.5 has a bit larger air and postholes, claptons work well with it but if you're going to get crazy with builds that might not be the best atty to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread