Joye 510 Ego Dripping vs Joye Ego Tank - Same vaping experience???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheilava747

Mar 4, 2011
Virginia
Hi,
I'm in desperate need of replacing my Ego which has died and there isn't any stores in my area that sell them, so I need to place my order on-line a.s.a.p., I'm hoping you might possibly be available today, Saturday, to advise me which Ego I should purchase.

Could you please help me with the following questions?

I'm trying to decide which Ego E-cig to purchase from your website-the regular Joye Ego or the Joye Ego tank (650 or 900mah)?

I've been using the 510 Ego for quite a while, but it needs to be replaced. I like to use the 510 Low resistant atty's and I prefer to drip. Can you tell me if the vaping experience is the same manually dripping as it is using the Ego tank?

Is there any other difference I should be aware of when considering which Ego to purchase?

Do the Ego Tank Low Resistant Atty's last about the same as the 510 Low Resistant Atty's?

And last question, I promise! Is the only difference between the 650 and the 900mah batteries the length of charge they take?

I would so very much appreciate any help you could give me...I just don't know which would work best for me and the way things have been going for me lately, I sure could use something going Right!
Thank you so much.
Regards,
Sheila B
:confused:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
First, a clarification: This website (i.e., ECF) does not sell e-cigs. You can't purchase any eGos here. You can purchase e-cigs from any of the many suppliers who have their own subforums here on ECF (as well as from other registered suppliers you'll see here). Visit their websites (or PM an "offline supplier") to do so.

Now to your questions:
  • To me, the vaping experience is not the same manually dripping as it is using the Ego Tank. I strongly prefer dripping ... or cartomizers. Others, I'm sure, do like the tanks; somebody must be buying them.
  • There are other differences between the eGo-T and the original eGo, i.e., the batteries are different. There may be technical improvements under the surface, but the difference that I know (and appreciate) is the 5-button-press turn off feature (to prevent the eGo from accidentally activating in a pocket or purse). I own and enjoy the eGo-T batteries, although I never use them with the tanks.

• As you may have found from your current LR (low resistance) atomizers: on average, they might not last as long as SR (standard resistance) attys. LR increases the watts power, which provides the more intense vaping experience. LR also increases the amps current, which strains atomizers. Many suppliers do not provide the same guarantee on LR as they do on SR. [You can minimize the destructive force of that increased current by constantly keeping your atomizer moist.] All this applies to the tank attys as well.
  • The other difference between the 650 mAh and 900 mAh batteries is length. I have the 1000 mAh eGo battery. It is about an inch longer than my 650's. The 900 mAh is not quite as much longer. The width is the same.
Whether you purchase the eGo or eGo-T (or the less expensive, higher voltage, 750 mAh Riva), I strongly recommend that you try out some of the wonderful cartomizers available for them. My favorites are the Smok Tech 1.7 ohm Mega Single Coil ("Resurrector") and Smok Tech Mega Dual Coil. The Boge 2.0 also are very popular. [FYI: The links here and below are to six different suppliers with low prices for the respective device.]

I also love the Elite 808 cartomizer and use it - not only the Elite (Kr8-threaded) battery - but also on my eGo batts (with an inexpensive 510-to-808/901 adapter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread