Juice in mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalrith

Nov 13, 2014
Am I to assume that everyone has this happen? Any tips on stopping this? I have only been vaping for a month or two but I litterally get juice in my mouth every 10 or so hits. I have tried 3 different tanks, (mini protank 2, aspire et-s, aspire bvc) and it happens with all of them. I make sure everything is tight, I don't over fill, but I still end up with juice in my mouth all the time. Not alot but just a few drips but still annoying, nasty, etc.

Any help?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Dry the center / air tube occasionally with twisted napkin, if it happens with everything you use reduce your draw/inhale strength, try a larger air flow control hole.
Sounds like you are flooding the head, the excess juice only has two places it can go, out the bottom/airflow or up through the air tube past the drip tip into the mouth.

BigDvon91

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2015
UK, South Yorkshire
Also, how do you store your tank when your not vaping? im going to guess at upright? If so your coil is just soaking up juice (as its just a tiny sponge when you think of it).

If this is happening and then you're giving it a good old draw everything thats not getting vaporised is getting sucked straight up your drip tip!

top tip from me is, store your tank upside down when you can! it solved the issue for me and my subtank!

khalrith

Nov 13, 2014
Also, how do you store your tank when your not vaping? im going to guess at upright? If so your coil is just soaking up juice (as its just a tiny sponge when you think of it).

If this is happening and then you're giving it a good old draw everything thats not getting vaporised is getting sucked straight up your drip tip!

top tip from me is, store your tank upside down when you can! it solved the issue for me and my subtank!

Thanks to both of you, Big Dvon this very well could be the issue. I also dont vape very often so it might sit for a few hours between hits. I will try upside down and see if that helps.

BigDvon91

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2015
UK, South Yorkshire
Thanks to both of you, Big Dvon this very well could be the issue. I also dont vape very often so it might sit for a few hours between hits. I will try upside down and see if that helps.

That could very well be it then, i was getting the same when at work, my tank would just sit on my mod for upto 3 hours without being touched and i would get a few drops in my mouth, i decided to store upside down off my mod and problem solved :)

Good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread