• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
If you want the easiest (replaceable heads too) clearo ever made, it's got to be the Kanger T2:D. You may have to hunt about for them, but they're very well worth it - 5 Kanger T2's and a couple 5 packs of replacement heads in 1.8, 2.0 or 2.2 will last you a long time and are very handy when you're about ready to scream and fling the PV out the window. Just a note however that they are proprietary to eGo, so a good 510/eGo adapter to screw on top of your battery before attaching the clearo may be needed depending upon what battery you're using.

Subtank mini or Subtank nano are the best out right now IMO. Delta II is nice but is harder to clean and doesnt hold as much juice while being slightly taller than the Subtank Mini

Has anyone had a problem with the Kanger subtank popping badly and LOUD. Tried on a Provari P315-18 Watts, a aCloupor Mini up to 25 watts and the same thing. By the wayif you are looking for a new mod look at the Cloupor mini cost over $200 less than the P3 but seems to work just as well as the P3.
John

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Has anyone had a problem with the Kanger subtank popping badly and LOUD. Tried on a Provari P315-18 Watts, a aCloupor Mini up to 25 watts and the same thing. By the wayif you are looking for a new mod look at the Cloupor mini cost over $200 less than the P3 but seems to work just as well as the P3.
John

My Kanger Sub-Tanks pop, its cooking the juice my friend......:toast:

I found cranking the watts down stops most popping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread