Just double checking before placing an order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

striderrblu

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Albany, NY, USA
I have a Halo mini charger that came with my Triton starter kit. I want to order a G6 battery and a G6 USB adapter; the USB adapter will work with the mini charger, correct? And the minitanks work with the triton battery, yes?

Also, is there a difference in quality of vape between the G6 automatic and G6 manual? I was thinking of getting automatic since I can't vape and have both hands free to get work done while using my triton.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay the Wall Charger is the same for the Triton and the G6 but the USB parts are different and you can't use one on the other the G6 usb says G6 on it and the Triton usb says Halo on it. But yes they will both work in the wall charger.

And the Cartomizers and mini tanks both fit the Triton.

The only difference in auto and manual is with the manual you don't need a primer puff but this isn't much difference at all. For hands free you would need the auto. Both are very good batteries and no difference in taste really it is just preference. If you truly want hands free get the 65mm smaller battery the 78mm is a little too heavy for hands free.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I have a Halo mini charger that came with my Triton starter kit. I want to order a G6 battery and a G6 USB adapter; the USB adapter will work with the mini charger, correct? And the minitanks work with the triton battery, yes?

Also, is there a difference in quality of vape between the G6 automatic and G6 manual? I was thinking of getting automatic since I can't vape and have both hands free to get work done while using my triton.

I wish Halo would rename these items.

What they call a "Mini Wall Charger" isn't a charger at all. It plugs into the A/C wall outlet, and powers a USB port. It is the same for G6, Triton, or any other device you might have, like an iphone, jawbone, etc. And it's the equivalent of the USB port on your pc. (It's really an adapter, A/C to USB) I use the one to my bluetooth for the phone.

And what they call an adaptor is really the charger! You screw the bat in one side, and plug it into the above wall thing or your pc. And as Evie Luv said, the triton is NOT interchangeable with the G6!!

Did I confuse you more?

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I have several of these for various cell phones, kindles, etc - I also use them for anything else that needs a USB wall charger - like my Tritons :p

I wish Halo would rename these items.

What they call a "Mini Wall Charger" isn't a charger at all. It plugs into the A/C wall outlet, and powers a USB port. It is the same for G6, Triton, or any other device you might have, like an iphone, jawbone, etc. And it's the equivalent of the USB port on your pc. (It's really an adapter, A/C to USB) I use the one to my bluetooth for the phone.

And what they call an adaptor is really the charger! You screw the bat in one side, and plug it into the above wall thing or your pc. And as Evie Luv said, the triton is NOT interchangeable with the G6!!

Did I confuse you more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread