Not open for further replies.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I don't know. I have the 510.. and the only other one I've tried was the Smoke Frii e-cig.. and I hated it. I hated it merely due to its blandness. You can customize anything on the device and you have to use their crappy prefilled cartridges, which are horrible. IMO. So far, I really like my 510.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I could be wrong but I don't think the product Ovale has is the Joytech Ego-C. Isn't Ovale's atomizer oval shaped while the Joytech is cylindrical?

Actually, you're both sorta right....from what I have figured out. Ovale is just a marketing company (part of) of joyetech....so the Ovale Elips is the oval-shaped new little e-cig that Kona is talking about. The eGo-C is also made by Joyetech, and probably marketed by Ovale as well. The Elips by Ovale is what Kona is referring to.

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
I have my first atty on my ego c and its still going strong.......... Its well over a month on the atty .
Occasional cleaning is a must. I pull the wick holder off the atty and burn it over the gas stove until the wick is pure white again.
Dry burn the coil and its like new again. Love the new C system.......... :)

SirVette

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Texas
Correct me if I'm wrong but anyone with an eGo battery could certainly use the new "C" system style attys and such, no?
The C is eGo-T type A Tank w/ Changeable attys.

I got the C holder/cone & 5 attys from Ovale. (You would also need the A tanks.)

Someone mentioned you could get a C holder/cone & atty from Cignot. We really need a list.

Evol Jenius

Oct 29, 2010
NY
I started out with a Blu ecig and it's a great little no-hands vape. I can't complain. Just recently I got an ego-T kit and I love it. A few days ago, while ordering something else, I came across the ego-C at Cignot and was intrigued, so I ordered one of the atomizer starter kits. It just came yesterday and I've been puffing on it for the last hour or two. After I figured out how to put it together, that is.:blush: I think it is a great idea. You can buy one regular (non-C) atomizer for $16 or 5 atomizer replacement heads for $25! (After the initial investment.) I hope it starts coming in all the colors soon. So far, I'm loving it.

Last edited:

tyler2time

Jan 14, 2012
chicago
Just received my C model this morning...without question the most flavor from any device I've tried so far, this thing is fantastic.

I had been using a T model for 3 months and although it's kept me off analogs, 2 packs a day for 25 years, the flavor, or lack there of was getting very frustrating, the C model blows the T away in the flavor category, and vapor production is outstanding, I am using the K-Go batteries and that probably helps in both these areas.

I tried various methods with no luck, carto's , carto tanks and direct dripping...none of them produced the quality of flavor this C model is delivering...

I have to say in addition...the carto's scared the heck out of me, a hit of that burnt poly-fill material was terrible and can't be good for you, I don't see the attraction to them at all.

You just talked me into getting the C tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread