just got KR808d from LeCig

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtomdabomb40

Oct 3, 2009
California
hi all, just wanted to stop by and share that i got another kr808d model from LeCig. Mike over there had some very good prices and on top of that, free shipping. The KR808d from LeCig(dot)com is much like the other KR808d models around. Compares to the Vapor King. The cartridges that came with the vape seemed to last as long as the V4L carts. Pretty impressive. Most people know about these disposable 2 pieces, but honestly more people need to try them. It's such a hassle trying to keep up with atomizers, with Disposables, they are easy. The vapor production is pretty decent, again a lot like the others. Throat hit is immense. hope more people will try them. the price was just right too. 59.99 for a 2 battery, 6 cartridge, and 2 chargers plus he added some extra carts to try! great service, great product. the new disposables are the way to go!

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I found LeCig just today while searching for a deal on cartomizers. So many places have just a couple of flavors and none that I like. I went to the E Cigarette, Ecigarettes, Electronic Cigarette, E Cigs site and found a great variety for $11.99. The free shipping makes them a great deal IMO. I looked at the two models and picked cartomizers for the D2 model and paid. Shortly after, I got an email from Mike asking if I was sure that was the model of cartomizer I needed since I had looked at both kinds. He explained that what I had chosen would not fit my Vapor King, but that he could offer me a battery at a reduced price until the correct atomizers reached him. He was extremely honest and said it would probably be another week before the proper cartomizers reached his shop. He then offered to refund my payment. I wasn't in any particular hurry, so I said I would just wait. Then, I got another email, saying he was sending me a FREE battery and the cartomizers. What a deal. Minutes later, I got a shipping notice. I know that if Mike's cartridges are worthwhile, I will keep going back to him. I will report back once I receive the product, but this appears to be a very good place to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread