Just got my first ecig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

apljr85

Sep 2, 2009
So after a week of waiting my KR808D-1 came in the mail today. It wasn't the suppliers fault it came late, its the stupid college mail room. Anyway, I took it out of the box and got started. What a great product! cigeasy.com really came thru with this order. The flavor of eliquid I ordered (cappuccino) was out. So not only was it replaced with a comperable flavor (coffee) he also sent me a free 10ml bottle of his "hilton" flavor! I tried the coffee first, the throat hit was a bit much for my first try but the flavor was good. It has a bit of a sweet taste to it and that more bitter coffee after taste which I enjoy. Plenty of vapor. I also tried the cartomizers that came with it (RY4). The flavor is a bit too sweet for me, but its not a bad taste. Very nutty, and also plenty of vapor.

Too bad I just found out about these a month ago. With the FDAs panties in such a bunch over these things who knows how long we'll have them. Also I would like to thank Grimmgreen for is video reviews, I think they were the deciding factor for me.

Thanks everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread