First time dripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got vape mail today! Received a 306 atomizer to try drpping for the first time. 2 weeks ago I received about 10 sampless from eliquidsamples.com I had been itching to try. I watched a video on utube and had at it. Thus I now have a nic buzz/overload. Dripping does produce a very nice tasty vape! I wanted to branch out from tobaco flavors so these were more on the sweet side. Virgian vapors Kona coffee milkshake is clearly my favorite of the sweet flavors I got. Nice smooth creamy flavor of coffee and sweet cream. Great vapor and throat hit. Snakebite was one I did not care for. Strange slightly perfume or floral with bitter fruit? Buds blend from mom & pop was very nice sweet tobaco type flavor but could use more throat hit for me. Some tips I learned; keep a moist towel handy to clean your hands of juice. Blowing out the atomizer works fine unless you make a big flavor change. For that a couple of drops of pure vg cleans out the flavor and fogs out the room! Well nic overload is better now. Time for some cool dreams.

SurphKid11

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Cherry Hill, NJ/Philly
its always nice to see a new dripper! i also first started dripping with LR 306's with a cannon drip tip and they are amazing, 306s are my favorite attys. dripping (w/ an RBA (my IGO-L)) is superior to any other form of vaping IMO, although im loving my J-Tanks right now and i just got an AGA-T2 which ill be building tomorrow. you should review those flavors over on the eliquid review sub forum.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
+1 dripping is almost a forgotten delivery device. I love a standard 510 atty with some Tribeca or Boba's in it - it just can't be beaten for flavor, vapor and ease of use.

Shout it from the roof-tops, tell your friends and make sure you post about how awesome dripping is. I think a lot of people that are struggling with fiddly clearos and cartos would find dripping a real easy way to vape.

Glad you like it dres22, and if you haven't already been told, welcome to the forum :thumb:

dring219

Verified Member
May 31, 2011
Knoxville , Tennessee USA
Yup , I know the feeling Nic Buzz . That wonderful tingly feeling all over with a slight to moderate headache . There are some really good flavors out there . Getting away from tobacco flavor was best thing i did for myself , for one i never found tobacco i liked .
I guess i need to try more flavors rather than my watermelon , peach , pinacolada rotation . I did try a small bottle of MountainBrew a while back , and went through the whole thing in just over a day . I go through about 10ml a day . Dripping proves to be a PITA for me because when i use a Drip Atty , i tend to wanna play with flavors ... lets try 2 drops of this and say 1 drop of that , take a hit , add another drop , ouch thats nasty , go to sink wash it out ... try again . I have a ViVi Nova i fill then when empty fill with same flavor . After 2 or more tank fulls , then maybe change flavor .

Good Luck with your Dripper .
Donnie
Knoxville, TN USA

StacyInOkla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Last edited:

wutarush

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
pennsylvania
started dripping because i like to switch up flavors a lot and didn't want a bunch of different set ups just for flavor rotation. been loving it. only problem is that now i'm looking into this little bottom feeder mod that starts with an R and ends with an O. i hear they're pretty good ;)

Two words... Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread