Just got the iClear X.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike3891

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2014
UT
So I ordered the iClear X.I and went to check the serial number. The website blows and keeps telling me how many times I've checked the serial number instead of whether it is a real code or not. However, if anyone is looking at innokin's glass tank, figured I'd throw out a few things that may answer some questions.

It does fit the VTR without the extension tube.

The rotatable drip tip does screw in like the iClear 30s but is threaded from the top. This allows you to use a different tip. HOWEVER, I tried two other drip tips I have and they fit pretty loose. Not a real good tight fit. I believe they have a non-rotating tip as well. Didn't realize I bought the rotating tip instead until it came.

The seals appear to be pretty tight allowing less leaking. The only leaking I'm experiencing is through the bottom of the coil from the air hole. I've been getting this with my ProTank 3 and iClear 30s. The Protank 3 I got is crap (but that's another rant).

So far it's a nice smooth vape and I'm enjoying it. I'll add more of my experience as I go. Hope this helps anyone debating on buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread