Kayfun Lite Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltoace

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Baltimore
I have several Kayfuns a 3.1 and a black lite on order from fastech, so as i waited i ordered everything i need (Organic cotton and Kanthal) received those items yesterday. Checked and my FT kayfuns have been moved to (restocking) which surprised me beings they were supposed to ship today but oh well thats not a big deal given the price. Then today i was out and saw a B&M store i haven't seen before figured i had a few minutes and would stop in. As i looked around i saw a Kayfun Lite Plus in a white box no manufacture markings anywhere, knowing i had everything except a RBA at home to start the journey of building i pulled the trigger and bought it. Got home opened it up and took it out of the box, the base has four juice channels? Out of all the videos i have watched i have yet to see one with four channels? Anyway...built a coil that came in at 1.6 ohms wicked with cotton put it all together and filled from the bottom. Success! No leaking no gurgling and vaping like a champ! Apologizes for the long post, im just surprised i got it on the first try with no issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread