Status
Not open for further replies.

LReyes66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
ive always avoided tobeco products. But since my g/f wants to upgrade from her rebuilt protanks i decided to order her a clone as I use my authentic KFL+ and R91 daily in rotation. I was originally gonna get her the "black edition" but when i found that its pretty much uses tobeco parts thats just added into a black box by the ebay seller I decided not too. The new tobeco v2 kfl+ clones are suppose to be pretty much what the black edition is so since I read somewhere here that 101vape kfl+ clone IS the v2 i decided to order today.

Typically hcigar and ehpro products will always been superior to tobeco in quality. Hell I was tempted to buy 101vapes hcigar 3.1 clone but wish it was out in a lite plus version since I dont like the added height. Anyways long store short, its hit or miss with tobeco products with there biggest issue being threading problems.

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
ive always avoided tobeco products. But since my g/f wants to upgrade from her rebuilt protanks i decided to order her a clone as I use my authentic KFL+ and R91 daily in rotation. I was originally gonna get her the "black edition" but when i found that its pretty much uses tobeco parts thats just added into a black box by the ebay seller I decided not too. The new tobeco v2 kfl+ clones are suppose to be pretty much what the black edition is so since I read somewhere here that 101vape kfl+ clone IS the v2 i decided to order today.

Typically hcigar and ehpro products will always been superior to tobeco in quality. Hell I was tempted to buy 101vapes hcigar 3.1 clone but wish it was out in a lite plus version since I dont like the added height. Anyways long store short, its hit or miss with tobeco products with there biggest issue being threading problems.

I actually got 2 of those black editions in yesterday. The first one has crunchy loud threading but works like a dream. It has really won me over on the whole kayfun design. The second one has descent threading in it but the juice channels were not cut all the way which lead to no juice feeding the coil and a nasty burnt cotton hit. It was nothing that a little time in the garage couldn't fix but I would have never known what was wrong if I didn't have one that worked to compare it to.

When I go to order more I think I am goning to get the EHPro version next. Well I might get the real thing next time since I like the design so much I actually kind of want to throw the creator a little cash. Defently won't be getting anymore tobeco.

gypsymage777

Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Texas
I have 3 tobeco versions. Two from ebay, one screw stripped in one of the posts (negative I think) and I know better so I am skeptical it was my fault. Then one Tobeco from vaperbreak. It is different, better, flatter screws, but all three do not seem to wick very well. I've tried different ways, not block channel, sparse fluffier cotton, angled toward channel, straight toward channel, etc. It is hit and miss with cotton. I'm giving up and trying silica or ekowool next time. If I had it to do over again, I would have bought a Kebo Russian 91% or the original Kayfun lite +, both are actually original.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Thanks guys I think I'm gonna go with the Ephro Kayfun lite plus. Appears to be the superior of the 2.

:lol::lol::lol:..........................ahmm.............okay, Why is it the best?

I have 2 Black Edition KFL+ (just the first release of the upgrade) and both are about as good as it gets.

Sorry, But I have both heard and seen pics of issues with Both products. Those are called production errors and China Ships EVERYTHING, Good, Bad, Broken.:facepalm:

Last edited:

trunkmonkey

May 7, 2014
Portland, OR
I have one as well, and everything works great except for one small issue. The metal portion of the tank on one side only has threads that are just a couple too few. The two times I had it fall while on top of a mod, the tank popped open, and the juice leaked out obviously. I flipped the metal portion around screwing it to the plastic window section instead of the base, and it has held up so far. Other than that, juice channels are fine, as well as orings and all other parts

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com

mobitsfa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
S. OC, CA
I really like my tobecos I have two and they vape great. I use a chimney coil in one and dual coils on the other. I got them for 21.99 s the cheapest I found shipped in the us. I also run mine without the adjustable airflow screw and its perfect.

I only use them while driving though cus I just got a stillare and its a beast.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
What's a stillare?
I really like my tobecos I have two and they vape great. I use a chimney coil in one and dual coils on the other. I got them for 21.99 s the cheapest I found shipped in the us. I also run mine without the adjustable airflow screw and its perfect.

I only use them while driving though cus I just got a stillare and its a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread