Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagios

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Maine
www.thevapebook.com
I'm starting to make my own juices and need some PG, before I go ahead and dump $40 on a gallon I want to ensure that it's safe, below I've found some Kosher 99.9% PG in a gallon size bottle, this stuff should be alright for some DIY juices correct? I know shipping is much, but if someone knows a better place that sells USP/Kosher stuff I'd be more then appreciative :)

Propylene Glycol Food Grade USP Kosher Antifreeze Solar: eBay Motors (item 350349230125 end time Jul-31-10 13:18:47 PDT)

Thanks!

tiempo

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
Do you want a full gallon? If not, go to your local walgreens or wal mart and talk to the pharmacist. Tell them your making soap if you dont want to get into the whole spiel. I picked it up at Walgreen's. Youre going to pay more ( I paid $20 for a pint) for a smaller quantity, but at least its something to start out with.

If you do want a full gallon, local livestock/ mills carry it. It usually comes in a gallon for @20-30 dollars. USP is USP across the board.

Propylene Glycol, 1 Gal # 070532 by Durvet Inc

tasty vapor has 4 oz. for $7.00
Tasty Vapor

Nagios

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Maine
www.thevapebook.com
Wow thanks! Yea I wanted a gallon as since I've gotten half a dozen or so of people in my local area to switch to e-cigs a few of them want to start making their own also so I figured what I don't need I can pass to them or something. Surprisingly I actually had a gallon ordered at Tractor Supply Company but after waiting 5 weeks for it to come in I was informed that the order was canceled due to what I wanted to use it for. I know ignorant of them but oh well, and since I live in a very secluded area in Maine they were my only resource, so I'm turning to the internet now for my needs. :)

That gallon at Aubuchon is very reasonably priced and they are in the north east so that helps on shipping and speed, I appreciate it a lot!

The mention of Tasty Vapor reminds me that I need more Tasty Finger, oh the wife and credit card are going to hate me :)

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
Wow thanks! Yea I wanted a gallon as since I've gotten half a dozen or so of people in my local area to switch to e-cigs a few of them want to start making their own also so I figured what I don't need I can pass to them or something. Surprisingly I actually had a gallon ordered at Tractor Supply Company but after waiting 5 weeks for it to come in I was informed that the order was canceled due to what I wanted to use it for. I know ignorant of them but oh well, and since I live in a very secluded area in Maine they were my only resource, so I'm turning to the internet now for my needs. :)

That gallon at Aubuchon is very reasonably priced and they are in the north east so that helps on shipping and speed, I appreciate it a lot!

The mention of Tasty Vapor reminds me that I need more Tasty Finger, oh the wife and credit card are going to hate me :)

go back in there and tell them ok look I am a bit freaky and I need that gallon to make a lot of lube--- state do you know how much it would cost me to get a gallon of ky or wet lube..

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
go back in there and tell them ok look I am a bit freaky and I need that gallon to make a lot of lube--- state do you know how much it would cost me to get a gallon of ky or wet lube..

YEah! Thats what I do with all the left over PG/VG After making my nic lube for my atty tube. lol!:D

Seriously though try here. They have the VG also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread