Lawsuit filed against Pfizer, the makers of Chantix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
A group of individuals has been selected for inclusion in an “initial discovery pool” to file a lawsuit against the pharmaceutical company Pfizer. They allege that the smoking cessation drug Chantix caused users to commit suicide or suffer serious injury due to psychological side effects.

Chantix Injury Lawsuits Moving Forward in Federal MDL - AboutLawsuits.com

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Your sub-forum here on ECF is a wealth of information!! I had no idea how active TW was in advocating for vapers until the other day when I read about TW's stuff being seized by customs & then how you guys filed suit then settled out of court, & receiving all of your goods.

I wish I could support your web store more, but there isn't a whole lot of things that I use that you sell.
I like straight up menthol juice (no tobacco), & pre-filled menthol 510 cartomizers. I am going to pick up a few things since your Labor day sale is going on, including one of your cute black tank tops!!! I've been looking for a "vape" tank top FOREVER!!!
Thanks TW!!

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
Thank you for your positive feedback bmwjen, we fight hard for what we believe in, and make sure that our customers are kept well informed!

Just so you know, we do sell plenty of Menthol liquid in almost every brand of E-liquid we have, it is a very popular flavour.
We also have the Menthol pre-filled 510 carto's on sale too, just follow the link below:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/smoky-clearo-carto-mizers/cartomizers/510-
titantornado-pre-filled-cartomizers-product.html

If you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread