Leaking issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gznster

Oct 26, 2015
Hello guys, recently got a kangertech subox mini kit. Somehow I seem to vape a little of the liquid itself and its not pleasant. Using the pre-built OCC coils and on 20 watts. I"ve heard lots of leaking issues with it, can't seem to find a definite fix for it

Just a side question, can I charge my
Battery overnight? Would overcharging have any side effects

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2015
North Carolina
I wouldn't charge overnight
It could ruin batteries or worse.
The leaking and juice coming through sounds like to low of watts. Trying raising the watts and see if that fixes it. You could also try a primer pull with the air holes blocked to see if there are bad o rings in there somewhere. Not a cure all but could possibly help

Gznster

Oct 26, 2015
I wouldn't charge overnight
It could ruin batteries or worse.
The leaking and juice coming through sounds like to low of watts. Trying raising the watts and see if that fixes it. You could also try a primer pull with the air holes blocked to see if there are bad o rings in there somewhere. Not a cure all but could possibly help
Hey thanks, I change the holes sizes and it fixed it up

Cgates88

Aug 14, 2015
I had some leaking issues with mine as well. I replaced the o rings which stopped some of the leaking. I also found closing off the air holes when filling up the tank helped. But mine still leaks. Hope you have better luck with yours

Try tightening your coil down a little more than you usually would if you can. Mine leaked when I first got it and hasn't leaked since i started doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread