Liberty Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
The prices and selection of everything but especially the DIY liquids are great. yesterday i ordered a few things ($50) including nic liquid, pg liquid, and attys. I couldnt find any shipping info and theres only one shipping option but didnt think much of it until the paypal receipt was from the UK site. then all i could think of was items coming from places like china taking 30 days or more.

i contacted liberty via email today at 4:40pm cst. i received a reply from ty at 4:45. he reassure me that the items were being shipped from san diego tomorrow via usps priority. my shipping charge was $2.99. that is the cheapest priority charge ive seen in the past couple of months (average is $5.50).

im impressed with their selection, prices, and prompt customer service. will definitely be ordering from them again especially over the next couple of months when i start ordering my flavor extracts. thanks ty.

caligirlINky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
hopkinsville, ky
UPDATE: im very impressed with their customer discounting. very unique.

instead of giving points for every $ spent then giving a $1 off for every 25 points ($4 for every $100 spent), select the link and get 20% off each order (original prices are comparable to other websites). after the order is sent, the customer gets 49¢ for every review posted. they also have whats called an "affiliate program." the customer selects/submits a word/phrase they can remember. then you give that word to your friends/family for them to use with their order. they get an additional 5% and you get 10% added to your account to use on your next order.

not something ive seen on a retail site before. good ideas LF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread