Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Yup. Yet another extremely happy Liberty Flights customer here.

I had previously ordered some cartos from LF before and everything was great. I decided that I wanted a Riva, so I went to LF, as they have great prices, especially with their ridiculous 20% off coupon (How do they even make money at those prices?).

I ordered on Friday night at around 9pm. On Saturday, I received an email saying that my Riva had shipped. Nice. I had a question about the Riva kit I had ordered, so I emailed support on Sunday, and received a response on Monday. Thanks to Jacob for promptly answering. I also received the Riva kit on Monday...really? FYI I am in North Carolina and LF is in California.

I had also ordered a 510-901 adapter with my Riva kit so I could burn through my remaining KR808 cartos, but unfortunately the adapter they sent was an 801-901. Oops. So I called the 888 number they have on the website, and had the pleasure of speaking with Leah. Leah made sure that she understood the problem and made sure that I was not the one making an error, and did so very cordially and patiently. After looking at pics of the different adapters on the website, I confirmed that I had indeed received the wrong adapter. She promptly sent out the correct part, and despite my insistence on sending the incorrect adapter back to them, she said not to worry about it and apologized for the mix-up.

So I go to the mailbox today (Wednesday) to find an envelope from LF. Included was the correct adapter, and a bonus Boge carto to boot. Leah even wrote a little note on the invoice with a smiley face. :)

I couldn't be happier, as I am now sitting here toking away on my Riva with my Boge carto filled with Boba's. :D
The whole team at Liberty Flights takes what they do and the customers they serve very seriously. Great product, great price, uber fast shipping, and OUTSTANDING customer service from genuinely wonderful people. You can't do better than that, folks! I am now a customer for life, and I will be pointing everyone to LF anytime I can. What more can I say or do?

I just want to add that I have had very positive experiences with all of the vendors I have used. Liberty Flights just deserved a shout out for being a great company. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thanks spaceballsrules. Although I've never ordered from them some friends have and they were extremely happy with the service and, more so, the support. There are a handful of vendors I openly and confidently recommend and LF is at the top of the list....yeah with 20% off how do they make any dough :confused:
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread