Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I have been checking my account on there web site but it still doesn't have any info other than checked out. My charge card was charged yesterday. I must just be used to the other vendors I've been ordering from.

You ordered from them on Sunday, right? Maybe the order gets processed Monday or Tuesday. I would think Thursday or Friday delivery.

Addicted2Vap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2010
South-Eastern Ky,USA
all my experiences(8 orders) with LF have been great. Their products and service are unmatched. in the one time they've made an error( sent me an eGo mega aty instead of eGo-t) they shipped me the correct aty and paid for the shipping to send them the mega back. was hella fast too. just give them some time. if you placed the order on a Sunday they probably didn't get to it til the next day. not to mention they could be swamped.

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
If they placed the order Sunday and it's only Tuesday.

OMG that puppy is so cute!

jpf, hang in there, I know your order will ship..probably today..LF is a good vendor.

Thanks swedish, her name is Chloe..she is a mess, one of two Border Collies I have, they are Great!

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
My first order was LF. Didn't ship the next day so I went to that little message box and asked when to expect shipment. Next thing I knew it shipped priority, which I didn't pay for, and I had it 4 days after I ordered. San Diego to Florida. Next time I ordered I got my stuff in 3 days first class. Really great service. Quality products at bargain prices.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Been using LF since last September ( probably 20 orders ) and they are a SOLID operation....Their shipping cost is more reasonable than most, they stand behind their sales, and have always delivered a quality product at a very reasonable price....I live in south-central US and consistantly receive my order in 3 days (unless I order on a weekend)......

I have ordered from other vendors, some good, some not so good, but LF is my main go-to vender....just my 2-cents worth....

Have a great evening all.....

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I think they ship via Priority Mail, don't they?

My orders have all been via Priority Mail.

Maybe because your closer? I just got a battery from them and it was first class. Maybe they send the kits out priority?

Edit: I can't find the envelope, but I'm almost sure it was 1st class.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
jpf, hang in there, I know your order will ship..probably today..LF is a good vendor.

Thanks swedish, her name is Chloe..she is a mess, one of two Border Collies I have, they are Great!

I have a dog named Chloe too. Must be something about the name! Mine is a little wild too.:laugh: But sweet.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
So far am happy working with Liberty-Flights. Being a noob, I am uncertain as to what to get next. Ty answered all my questions on emails in a reasonable timeframe and gave recommendations (note, not pushing products like a salesman but suggestions based on experience) and let me decide. Had to call him to arrange payment as I use a Visa Pre-paid card for my purchases and again, gotten good service. Didn't feel rushed at all and got very good advice.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Made my order on Sunday, its weds and my order hasn't been shipped. This is my first order from them, everyone keeps saying how great their service is but I'm not seeing it. I emailed them yesterday and no response yet. Maybe Abe doesn't like Ohio!

Chances are the shipping notice hasn't been updated and it will just show up in your mailbox today or tomorrow.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My Riva order from LF came in 3 days after I ordered! I'm on the East coast and they are in California. I guess the PO gets everything to Atlanta overnight by plane and then truck ships down to me. I was impressed, especially the $2.99 shipping charge. The Riva 510 kit at $29.99 was only $32.98 after shipping.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
All I can say is that I have no complaints about LF, and have never failed to get my shipments......I usually order my supplies in advance of running out, so shipping First class is no problem with me....and I do not have to be a "mail watcher"....I guess that should I need an emergency delivery I would see if it could be shipped "overnight".(haha) Sorry for your dismay jpf880, hang on because you will get your order......

Like mlinky says, many times USPS does not update the tracking information and the order just shows up at your door....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread