Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Maybe because your closer? I just got a battery from them and it was first class. Maybe they send the kits out priority?

Edit: I can't find the envelope, but I'm almost sure it was 1st class.

You are probably right. I know my packages have arrived Priority Mail. I guess I thought everyone was shipped via PM. I strongly suspect I 'thought' wrong. It makes sense that many packages would be sent 1st Class. I'm sure you are correct.

Thank you,
Paula

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
Just to let you know I placed an order last Friday at 11 p.m. and it was filled on Monday and shipped.....Just received it today.....(3 days excluding the weekend).....

FYI- checked USPS web and it says that items heavier than 13 oz. use Priority Mail, so maybe some can go First Class where others go Priority, just a quess ???

Last edited:

Hrtbrkr1965

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
You are probably right. I know my packages have arrived Priority Mail. I guess I thought everyone was shipped via PM. I strongly suspect I 'thought' wrong. It makes sense that many packages would be sent 1st Class. I'm sure you are correct.

Thank you,
Paula

I think I read orders under $20 ship first class and over $20 ship priority!
Also I seen they are adding alot of stock in the last week so that may be the cause of the delay!

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I just got my email today saying it was shipped today.3 days after I ordered. I made my order because of all the great reviews on this site.

Glad it shipped out, so you ordered it on Sunday, they got the order on Monday(since they are closed on Sunday), filled the order, and it shipped before 2 pm on Wednesday......not bad in my books....hehe....I ordered from China (once) and was told 14 days to ship and it took 34 days to get it (learned a lesson-never again)....

Last edited:

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I've had a great experience with them - probably 5 or 6 orders in the month I've been vaping. I'm going to really stick with them because I have usually received my orders within 2 business days since they appear to be located in San Diego or thereabouts.

Liberty Flights
2667 Camino Del Rio S. suite# 202
San Diego, CA.

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
888-807-3015

Thanks. I got a tracking number in my email today, it says their being shipped USPS priority so I should have them in a few days.

Its friday and the mail just came....still no ego. Its been five days! The tracking number they gave me as a tracking number is in fact not a tracking number at all.

And, have you tried calling them to confirm the tracking number or shipment, and that it definitely went priority (usps.com)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread