List of e-liquid vendors that you WANT to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamack

Aug 10, 2013
NJ, USA
Hmmm, out of those, the top 3 I want to try:

Ahlusion - Because I like dessert/fruity vapes....and I've heard SUCH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM. I've heard so much praise for them....almost like they set the standard, or they are in a category all by themselves.

Vapor4Life - Because they were my first and only e-cig vendor back in 2010. I started using e-cigs in 2010, and then quit that same year....didn't use them again until April of this year. Back in 2010, all I had tried was the pre-filled cartos from V4L. Considering that, I would LOVE to try them again, if just to compare from back then, or maybe to see if I can find any I still remember.

There is one particular vape I LOVED from V4L, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I actually think they redid their e-liquids, so I might never know.

And lastly:

Halo - Their Tribeca is supposed to be like an RY4, which I LOVE (RY4 is Ruyan#4, a combination of tobacco, caramel, vanilla, and nut flavor).

Those would have to be my top 3 I want to try.

Awesome! I've heard the praise for Ahlusion as well, so they've got to be my next order. Same with Halo. I almost ordered from Halo last week, but I'd already run up over $200 in liquids so I'll wait til next go 'round.

It's crazy how many juice vendors and flavors there are. I can't believe I used to smoke Newports.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Ahlusion for their variety
Indigo Vapor for their famous RY4s
Vapor Chef for their quality

Vendors tried and in order of preference: ECBlend, HHV, AVE, Vapor's Knoll, Halo, myfreedomsmokes, Five Pawns, Panama Vapor, V4L, ECig Charleston, MBV, Vape Dojo

Just ordered from Madvapes, so I have yet to rank them as I am still steeping the juices

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Ahlusion -- because of the reviews from ECF members whose tastes are similar to mine enjoy them
JDVapor.co -- Fancee Juice without the overhead
Moon Mountain Vapor -- just because
Upstomp -- legendary vendor that flies under the radar
Flavorz by Joe -- legendary vendor that flies under the radar
Indigo Vapor -- tobaccos with complex blends -- nuff said!

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
Awesome! I've heard the praise for Ahlusion as well, so they've got to be my next order. Same with Halo. I almost ordered from Halo last week, but I'd already run up over $200 in liquids so I'll wait til next go 'round.

It's crazy how many juice vendors and flavors there are. I can't believe I used to smoke Newports.

Halo was my first vendor when I ordered the G6 starter kit. I got a bunch of sample sizes that included Tribeca, Cafe Mocha, Subzero, Southern Classic, Hx3, Torque56 and Prime 15.

Cafe Mocha - Very deep chocolate flavor (not fake at all). It's one of those that actually tastes better as the temp/warmth increases. It's rich and toasty.

Subzero - I'm not a Menthol fan but Subzero is really good if you are.

Prime 15 - Very mild (almost bland) tobacco flavor.

Torque 56 - This is the one with a great Throat Hit. Torque is a great name. Tobacco flavor with nice undertones and a bite.

Hx3 - Talk about bite, wow. Probably the strongest one I've tried from them. It's like Torque with a touch of Menthol. Not overpowering, but nice & cool. This one made me say, "Whoah."

Tribeca - One of the best tobacco flavors ever, in my opinion. Smooth, flavorful with tastes that I can't put my finger on. Is it Vanilla? Hazelnut? Caramel? Is it all of them? I always have a 30ml on hand and it seems to be my go-to.

I just placed orders (more than I should have) late last night from a few places that were on my Wish List:

Nicoticket - Custard's Last Stand
Alien Visions - Boba's Bounty
Good Life Vapors - Baja Breeze, Melon Boba, Magic Fairy (and a 4-pack sampler that includes Deadly Sin, Black Fairy, Strawberry Obsession and Sweet Criminal)

Placed the orders around 2 a.m. and Alien Visions has already shipped, complete with Tracking Info.

The one place I really want to try next (harder to find) is Uncle Junk's Juice. I had some at a local shop and it was amazing - John Wayne, Savannah.

Last edited:
I never see hotvapes on here, but their fluids are delicious. Their Glazed Doughnut is an absolute must if you like dessert flavors. They also have my favorite french vanilla. I am picky. I have tried hundreds of flavors from most of these vendors and more and really only continue to purchase a handful of them. I strongly recommend giving them a try.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
My wishlist:

Nicoticket - Custard's Last Stand

Steam Spirit Vapor - Organic Rhubarb (because I love rhubarb and this was the only vendor I found that has it)

Good Life vapor - White ZenBerry (have this one on order now-I guess it has sage in it! So curious to try)

Ahlusion - Sweet Surrender

Halo - Belgian Cocoa

P.O.E.T - Torte De Arnicia Orange (cake and shredded coconut with a slight hint of tobacco.)

Mr. Good Vape - Moon Sugar

Backwoods Brew - Smoke & Malty

Vapor Liquids - Franky (essence of frankincense and sage)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - White Lie (blend of fresh coconut and fresh pear)

Grizzly Vapes - Nannerbear & Kokobear

Potion Vapes -Melt Down (Apricot)

Virgin vapor - Organic Kona Coffee Milkshake

Flavor Art - Ylang Ylang

Freedom Smokes - Saffron, Tomato, Cardamom, Thyme, Lavender, Jasmine & Neroli

The Standard - Cell Block Four (Creme Brulee cake with hints of citrus)

Drakes Vapes - Drakeula (Blood Oranges, Black Cherries and Guava)

Velvet Vapors - Herb Garden (Crushed, fresh basil and green herbs)

Vape Dudes - Abacus (slightly floral, yet sweet and light vape)

Velvet Cloud Vapor

Have some things from Alice in Vapeland & Nirvana Vapor steeping now that I can't wait to try
Also curious to try Maha Ras again once it has steeped for a while, it's so mild right now I'm hoping it gets more flavorful

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
So for this thread.....list some e-liquid vendors that you haven't tried yet....but that you've been wanting to try :). I'm sure everyone has at least a FEW e-liquid vendors that they've been wanting to try, but haven't gotten around to it yet, for whatever reason.

Here's mine:

Ahlusion
Alice In Vapeland
Backwoods Brew
Copper Creek
Halo
Highbrow
High Desert Vapes
Kick Bass
MadVapes
Mrs. T's
Vapor4Life
Vermillion

I have two by Highbrow, cocnut & peach thymbra, they're excellent! They sent me a sample of s'mores and they really did bring out the flavor of a toasted marshmallow!

What I have sampled from my recent Alice in vapeland order has been great, but I know they'll be even greater when they've had a chance to steep. I just got a bunch from High Desert Vapes, these seem like they need some steeping to bring out the flavors-I'll have to wait and try them again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread