• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

local groups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kardenm

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
pittsburgh pa
Greetings everyone!

I am relatively new to the scene but loving it so far. I think it would be great to be able to get together with some other vapers in my area to share experiences, tips, discoveries, etc. Most of all I'd like to be able to try other juices and equipment without spending lots (more) money on wild guesses!

I guess there are people doing similar get togethers in some areas of the country. Can we vapers of SW Pa start some kind of social group/get togethers? Does one already exist?

My name is Ken. I'm located about 20 miles southeast of Pittsburgh between Irwin and Greensburg (Jeannette). Would love to hear from others in this area. How about you at VapeWithUs? Do you have an actual store I could visit or do you sell only online? Would definetly like to try some of your liquids but I just cannot afford to buy samples of juice from every supplier I hear about. I was amazed by how many there are. I have already wasted to much time and money ordering juices and equip which I now cannot use.

Love to hear from anyone out there kardenm@hotmail.com.

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
If you haven't done so already, start here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...4-pennsylvania-vapers-introduce-yourself.html

It's a long thread to go through, but it's an excellent way to find out who's near you. You might even get a chuckle or two along the way.

I'd also suggest checking out this thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pennsylvania-vapers/111491-keystone-assistance-hotline.html

If you're interested in trying out something specific it's a great place to see if anyone can help out with samples of this or that. You could also try the PIF (Pay It Forward) subforum - lots of people over there sharing and helping one another.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find vaping as enjoyable as well all do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread