Log term juice storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1100us

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
iowa
Just recieved my order of Mango and Asian RY4 from Yaeliq. Love their juice and its cheap. I still have 3/4 a bottle of Peach and Pear.

I'm going to steep it for a bit hen store it. I know juice lasts two years or so. But what about putting it in the freezer?

I keep worrying about the possibility of banning e juice and or e cigs and want a supply to last a long time.

So I figured if I had a good supply of silica wick, kanthal and a bunch of juice in the freezer, I'd be good for a long time. So, can you freeze e juice? Any idea how long it would last then?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Freezing 100% (.10)nicotine base will last for years, but freezing already premixed ejuice will degrade at a much higher rate because the nicotine has been introduced to solubles. I'd advise against storing ejuice in the freezer for long term storage. Store premade juice in the fridge if you must. However, its your juice so its up to you.

If you want long term juice I advise you to get nicotine (100%\.10) and freeze it...also get flavors which can be stored at room temp.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Another good tip is to buy amber glass bottles.
I've bought amber bottles to store my yealiq juices. As i've bought about a litre and i'm already on the verge to order more.
The bottles i have got a glass driptip (dropper) on the cap they're excellet when you need to fill you're attys.
I've 100mls and 30mls of bottles. My intent is to fill the entire flask into the 100s and then fill upp a 30ml to use as a "on the go" juice. As it's gonna be opened and closed alot + they're realy nice to carry with you as they won't leak.

From what i've gathered you don't want to let air inside the bottles they degrades at a faster rate then. That's why i bought 30mls aswell to use as my fillers.

It's not needed to do so, but i do it for convinience and the amber helps to protect them from direct light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread