Long search for perfect vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Well after a year of trying every clearo such as Kanger protank 2 and mini , iclears 30 and 30s i6b I went to carto tanks and have to say they were very good I use ibtanked cartos But the issues came as usual , I found in my line of work they are not that pocket friendly and having to fill them during the work day was a pain I purchased A aspire nautilus Let me say I have found the perfect tank for my Provari mini and regular size
Hats off to aspire 5 ml tank great vape as good as carto tank my search is over
For now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
And here is the naysayer in the bunch! I have a Nautilus and when it is good, it is wonderful! I have had problems with burnt hits. I find myself priming it over and over by blocking the air hole and sucking fluid into the coils.

I have read this is due to poor quality control on the replacement heads and I believe this to be about 90% of the problem. So I offer these words of caution. If you find yourself getting dry/burnt hits, replace the head with another one until you get a good one again. Supposedly the manufacturer has corrected the problem with newer coils, but they did not recall the defective ones. You may be able to exchange them as DOA if you experience the bad ones.

Other than that, the Nautilus, IMHO is a very good tank and I enjoy using one.

Viking343

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Minnesota
I agree that the Nautilus is a very good tank, WHEN you aren't getting defective coils. I became so frustrated with both of mine, (and the less than reasonable prices on replacement coils,) that I ditched them and went the rebuildable route with 4 Kayfuns. I've been much happier with those, and if I get dry/burnt hits, or flooding/gurgling, I only have myself to blame for a poor build. Plus, kanthal and organic cotton can be had for really cheap online, I can build thousands of coils and wicks for the same price as 2 or 3 packs of Nautilus replacement heads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread