Long term lurker....first time member lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.E.S.

Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Sandusky,OH,USA
Hello all, I have been lurking around the forum for months now and finally decided to log into it on the laptop so I could register,couldn't do it from my phone lol. Here's my history..... been a smoker for 25 years and have tried to quit a dozen or more times. Three of those time were with egigs, the first 2 failed due to store brand ecigs not quite doing the trick for my wife and I. That brings me to the third, this time I found this forum and other internet resources and it goes as follows...

Bought NexGen starter kits from local B&M smoke shop, same ol nasty flavor.....

found a post here on redoing and cleaning cartos,bought a bottle of juice from same B&M store.....

Juice was relabled 100% PG dekang.....not impressed at all and they only had 5 flavors to offer....

Found a post for ECBlend and the cheap 5ml samples and ordered a dozen....now were getting somewhere....

Found a link here to IVape and purchased Joye 510s to try, definately better but.....cartridges suck IMO

Found review on Boge carto's and ordered a couple and definitely work better but pricey....

Discovered post discussing HealthCabin......uhoh.........big order lol

That worked for a bit til I read about the CE2 clearomizers and gave them a shot,now thats the ticket for travel but.....

So yester day I received my 1100mah ego bat with CE4 clear and am completely hooked for around the house but a bit bulky.

So now I have ordered 4 express kits from IVape with the 650 batts to see how they will do.

To sum it all up, we have over 50 flavors of juice now and we are slowly picking our ADV from those but we keep discovering new flavors lol. I had to buy a fishing tackle bag with the plastic storage bins to store all of our gear in. I have 2 power strips mounted with chargers for all of the different batteries. Oh yeah, found that the NexGen batteries will take a 510 carto and work very well, I haven't measured the batt voltage but I think it is a bit higher than the stock joye batts because they seem to produce better vapor.

Now for the important part, over a month ago we cut our analogs back to 2 or 3 a day with the vaping to substitute throughout the day. As of March 7th we quit analogs completely. Now my wife and I have been married 7 years and have tried to quit numerous times together using patches,gum,mints,and even prescription drugs, and this time is the most success we have had yet. Me personally am kinda upset that I wasted 25 years smoking cigs when there was a healthier and much tastier alternative lol. I can say that the thought of smoking an analog makes my stomach turn now but still have the occasional urge,usually when really stressed or nervous.

Ok, enough about vaping and a bit about us. I own and operate a DJ/Emcee/Live sound company here in northern Ohio. My wife works as a STNA and is enrolled full time currently earning her second degree, this one in health care admin with the first in accounting. We have a 13 yr old son,2 very spoiled Husky's and some fish lol. We spend alot of time camping as we have a seasonal site 6 months of the year. And thats about it,we live pretty simple and keep to ourselves alot, I guess we just enjoy each others company.

I went as far as to start a facebook group yesterday just to see if I could draw some interest in my area. I have searched and there is nothing to be found. As far as B&M there are only 2 places besides the really cheap disposables to buy any equip or juice and one charges 20 for 10ml and the other is 27 for 10ml and they both sell relabled Dekang. So I'm really hoping to get enough of a group together to start a small local co-op, and some face time meets would be pretty cool too. I'm glad I finally joined here and can't wait to get through the verification process to get in the classifieds here,ooooo boy.....there goes the budget lol.

Alright, from here on I promise to keep my novel writing to myself but I wanted to make a fair introduction and say I'm glad to be a part of this group.

Vape on, Nathan

PS....SES stands for Simple Entertainment Productions the name of my company. Most of my online forums pertain to it so I just used the same nickname to simplify things on my phone.

Hoseman

Mar 14, 2013
Orland Park
Hi

I also am a new member. I have been using a Vamo about 3 week now, and I have no intention on smoking analog cigarettes again.
I use a cigarette juice blend and low nicotine now. The Vamo is an excellent choice because it is variable voltage and wattage at a really
economical price. Check the Vamo out before prices shoot up. Many members on this forum are using one. I like the stainless steel modle because there is no risk of losing the plating.

RiverRat1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Arizona
Hi,
I'm also a newly converted lurker. I quit analogs last april and started with cigarette shaped e-cigs with glowing tips. Made it to the ego's and clearomizers, then to a VV ego and found out I was on to something. Flavor. Within a couple weeks I found VV Mods and tanks. Now it's an eVic and pyrex tanks (I love black licorice). After many juice vendors (most were good) I found ECBlend (from a post here) and now I'm content. ECBlends quality and prices are great(don't forget code 10020 for 20% off). I even created my own concoction that they are going to post under their customer creation listing.
Good Luck and Enjoy:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread