Looking for a dual coil glass clearomizer. Love the iClear 15's and 30's, want that in glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awoodby

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
Livonia, mi
As I say in the title, I LOVE the flavor of the iClear 15's and 30's, I really want that same dual coil flavor in a glass tank (for my flavors that eat tanks)

I've heard mention of dual coil heads for the vision vivi nova, but am not finding the heads and tanks all in one place, anyone know if these are any good? Or any other glass dual coil clearomizers??

Or, any other glass clearomizers that have all that flavor? I have kanger protank2's currently as my only glass clearomizers, and though I like a lot about them, they're not the biggest on flavor I don't think. The day I tried Pluid on an iClear 15, I LOVED it. Also left the tank etched white...

Thanks!

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
If you are looking for Pyrex and bottom dual coils then I strongly recommend the Eigate Aspire (I have the ET-S) ... I have several Protanks, Davide's, etc, and while I was a fan of those ... my new Aspire glassomizer is kicking theirs butts in a major way.

I can't stop gushing about how well the Aspire is built, and performs ... very solid, and aesthetically pleasing, and it is the smoothest vape I have ever experienced. After loading it up, it took an hour or so for the flavor to really shine, but once you get there .... ahhhhh, so good. And by day two I was a very, very happy Woman.

The Protank 3 also looks promising, I have watched a review for it, which was positive ... but I think I will get the larger Aspire, before I buy the Protank 3.

I got mine from here (shipping is free and super fast)

Eigate Aspire ET-S BDC Pyrex glass clearomizer

jotook24tovaip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Dallas Tx. USA
Spaceballs, you tried that? Seems perfect! I have loved evod, protank devices for a while. If that style was dual coil it would rock! I spent about 3 hours trying to do it myself with short lived success so I know a mashine or pro coil wranglers could do it (or if I could see!)
The Aspire bdc (dbc?)line gurgles for me. I think I pull to hard so I doubt I will spend much on those (had the same problem with dct cartos).! What would be nice is if they would fit old kanger protanks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread