Rebuildable dual top coil glass tank? Rebuildable dual coil glass drip tank? pyrex

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
Rebuildable dual top coil glass tank:
I don't want to wait for the glass iclear30.

I did a quick ECF and Google search for a dual coil glass rebuildable, but suprisingly found nothing.

I know there's no dual coil bottom tank (besides a sort of old plastic one called the Dual Coil Bottom Head Clearomizer or something which gets bad reviews.) So I'm asking about rebuildable dual top coil in glass.

I found the Smok glass DCT tank but it uses cartomizers and i just want something like a vivi nova coil I can rebuild even if they don't sell coils (but I much prefer they sell premade coils for noobs I'm also buying for). I can rebuild the Smok DCT cartos if it's possible but it might not be worth the work and if there's no product that meets what I'm describing, then maybe I should just get a rebuildable dual coil glass drip tank (if one exists). I want something aprox 3 ml. I prefer just a simple cheap 'clearomizer'-type tank and not like a bigger genesis-style or metal tank.

Rebuildable dual coil glass drip tank:
I also prefer this tank (if exists) to be a simple cheap 'clearomizer' and not a genesis or metal tank. I know I can drip down the drip tip of the aforementioned dual coil glass clearo I'm asking about (if it exists), but I think I'd rather the tank comes apart to drip to get more in tune with what's going on and not having the tip filled with gurgling hot juice I'd imagine would happen if I drip down a tip.

If the rebuildable dual coil glass clearomizer I'm asking about exists, could I just keep it tilted and get as good of a hit as a dual coil drip tank and not even need to buy a drip tank?

Do either or both of these exists? I'd be very supprised if they don't.

They will be used with the new version 2 itaste MVP which should have the amperage/wattage to handle dual coils.

thanks

Last edited:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Hi there vegan...

Ya' know, I subscribed to this yesterday, not long after you posted it. I didn't have a clue what it is exactly that you're looking for, and apparently not one of the 19 other people that have read your post does either... although Scott did give it a shot.

Perhaps you should describe again what it is you want, and leave out all the words about what it is you have. Be specific. You want top coils... what kind? Where is the wick or wicks and how do they go into or out of the tank? Do you want coils that you build yourself, or something you can just buy and toss in? What about the wicks... DIY, or buy a new coil/wick head and go?
You're kinda describing an RBA, but not really, and I don't think that's what you have in mind. So... again please, tell us your idea of the perfect topper, and maybe this time we'll get it... and if it exists, we can point you to it.

Cheers,
SOF

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
I guess I'll just get the dual coil drip tank Scott linked (thanks [cheap to me is $4.97 free shipping from fasttech, and that dripper looks cheaper to manufature than cheaper tanks, but still, thanks]).
I guess no dual coil glassomizer even exists yet which is hard to believe. Since it's a drip tank, I don't need glass to see the juice level, and I assume metal doesn't pose a health problem and is as safe as glass. FWIW, most glass tanks probably have as much metal as glass touching the juice if not more, and that metal is sometimes chrome washed/plated which might leach into the juice.

I hope that the noobs I get that dual coil dripper for don't have trouble rebuilding it. Maybe I'll also get them glass vivi novas instead of the non-drip dual coil glassomizer I was lookign for. I'll search deeper for it, but guess it doesn't exist yet.Thanks.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
For "noobs" if you must have dual coil and easy to "rebuild" you can also look at the iClear30's. I think they are similar to Vivi Nova but dual coil and easy to change out "heads". I am not sure if they are glass or plastic though.

My personal recommendation to my "noob" friends is usually an EVOD (but since it is plastic I am moving more toward suggesting the ARO Pyrex) both of which are single, bottom coil, clearos with easily changeable heads. I find these to be as close to "dummy proof" as you can get without using a cig-a-like piece of trash.

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
thanks eitano. That's what I was looking for. But now I realize dual coils might pose a safety risk especially for noobs, and the coils aren't exactly cheap, plus I have to assume factory coils pose a risk if not built right.

I'll probably just get protank 2s and glass vivi novas for the noobs and say to fit as many touching wraps as they can fit in the head which might equal as vapor as a factory-made dual coil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread