Looking for another all day juice for my REO

Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
I love vaperite ry4. I have some ry4 form BWB but that is pretty hard to get but I would grab it if you see it I absolutely love it. Some of Gourmetvapors juices are good but a lot of them have a perfumey smell to them The Malty Toffee from BWB is really good too. madvapes has some sweet deals on their tobacco flavors Some are Dekang and some USA blend but really great prices Freedomsmokesusa has a large variety of e-juices. I have ordered from them quite a few times and haven't got a bad juice yet. Rockstarvapor is another to check out They did have a special running five 15ml bottles for twenty dollars but am not sure if they atill have that special. Oh another vendor you might try is Bombayvaping They are a fairly new company but have some really great juices They offer extra flavoring at no added cost

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Being a Tribeca lover myself I must say this... It is truly not an RY4 taste, merely reminiscent of it. The thing with tribeca is that they basically abandoned the chinese tobacco flavor. Chinese tobacco is very distinct imo with sort of a spicy ?clovey? kind of flavor. Good luck trying to find a replacement, cuz in my mind it will be hard. I love tribeca but also love the Torque56 they have. But I am sort of easy to please, I even enjoy some dekang tobacco flavors like 555 and Kamel, but I am stocked to the teeth on some health cabin 555 mix that simply doesnt have the TH I need, and a couple bottles of torque that I have to blow through before I order anymore juice. I am not in any position financially to be buying juice I may not like, so with the vote of confidence I have heard voiced upon bobas bounty from AVE, this will be my next buy. Hope u find something cheaper, but IMO I dont think there are very many really good tobacco flavors out there at discount prices. Any reccomendations on how to add TH to my 555 mix? PGA? its a pretty thin mix, about 70/30 PG/VG I think. Thanks!

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
Honeyville vapers has 98 cent sales sometimes on their 5 mL bottles. I don't recommend their tobacco flavors other than perique blackberry, but I absolutely love the perique blackberry. It's definitely in a more affordable price range. They have 30 mL bottles now for 10.98. If you catch one of the .98 sales you could do some cheap sampling. The Ry4 and cowboy light have that nauseating nutty flavor in it that so many vendors use for 555 juices, turns my stomach.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
I grabbed some of the Honeyville ones, and in my last package Bluemist sent a sample of Vanilla Tobacco. I'm not a tobacco flavor connoisseur but it was realistic, and I've been using to kill analog cravings.

My first tobacco flavor was Wyatt Earp- straight out of the box, and to me it tasted like jalapeno's. It took me 6 months to even consider trying another tobacco. People love it...it's just not for me.

Now I'm waiting for Boba's to get back on the site...and coming around to tobacco flavors again. I still favor the soda flavors, but switching up is good.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
My first tobacco flavor was Wyatt Earp- straight out of the box, and to me it tasted like jalapeno's. It took me 6 months to even consider trying another tobacco. People love it...it's just not for me.

Taste is so subjective. Wyatt Earp tastes just like Marlboros to me, and I hated Marlboros. But no jalapeno taste.

Chasbo

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
North by Northwest
I prefer tobacco flavors. My regulars are all AVE tobaccos and Halo's. Have a bunch of fruit flavors, which I want to like, but most taste like hard candy and don't see much use. When I crave sweetness I go for Malty.. Or mix malty with a fruit.

Late one night this past weekend I was digging around a box and pulled out a small bottle labeled "peach tob". I dripped a little and could not stop. It did not occur to me right away that "tob" was tobacco..

Today, my all day was a bottle mixed with peach tob, malty and C&D.

zab_kk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern VA
Not sure if you've seen it yet, but this http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html is a great list of the RY4's around the hood these days.

As far as gourmet vapor, someone mentioned them for menthol flavors... I couldnt agree more! I keep some of Icedog's Jumpoff near by, as well as some other concocted flavors (menthol) ive developed. I have a cool strawberry melon, as well as a menthol raspberry champagne. Both are good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread