Looking for Cigar Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
My go to eliquid for cigar is Apollo's American Cigar. I was wondering If anyone knows of any other great cigar eliquids. Ones that actually taste like a cigar, Dry, Robust, Earthy and that real cigar taste. A lot of the ones ive tried have a floral tastes to them.

You and I are on the same hunt it seems. Cigar flavored e-liquid is pretty much the only thing I enjoy. I had a great juice that was my ADV, but they discontinued it and now I'm trying everything out there. I have a couple that I "like" but grow tired of them after a while. They are NETs btw as discussed in your previous post.

After constantly trying to nail down where this juice I was buying came from (China), I thought I would try a few of the Hangsen cigar/tobacco flavors. I just ordered 4 flavors from Caterpillar Vapes. I'll have to let you know what I think when they get here - probably Monday/Tuesday.

With the exception of NETs, EVERY cigar flavor I have tried from other companies were nothing close to what I'm looking for. This flavor it seems is very difficult to find in quality. Attempts by most vendors to make them either end up tasting chemical or nothing like a cigar.

Thanks for Apollo tip though! I'm going to try that next. A shop close to me carries the brand and hopefully that flavor. I'll be watching the thread as I'm hoping to get some good suggestions.

Reactions: Devilstompa

Devilstompa

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2015
The Apollo American Cigar Is really good to me. Im so tierd of buying from company's and getting cigar flavors that don't taste anywhere near a cigar no robust earthy taste.
Im starting to enjoy the Smug Juice Cigar ones. I just had to let them sit a while and get use to them. They are way different then a artificial flavored cigar tho, My favorite artificial flavored cigar at
this time is Apollo that's the closest ive found so far.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
I'm getting orders in from two places a week on average now. I just received the Hangsen order today from Caterpillar Vapes. I was hoping for something good, but these are just OK.

Hangsen Cuban Cigar: Good but not a true cigar type flavor. Sweet actually with a hint of .....banana?
Hangsen Cigar: Average tobacco flavor, mild throat hit and vapor.

I also bought the RY4 and USA mix since it came so highly rated but haven't tried yet. I'm waiting on the Apollo cigar which should be here in a day or two.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
I'm getting orders in from two places a week on average now. I just received the Hangsen order today from Caterpillar Vapes. I was hoping for something good, but these are just OK.

Hangsen Cuban Cigar: Good but not a true cigar type flavor. Sweet actually with a hint of .....banana?
Hangsen Cigar: Average tobacco flavor, mild throat hit and vapor.

I also bought the RY4 and USA mix since it came so highly rated but haven't tried yet. I'm waiting on the Apollo cigar which should be here in a day or two.

Cigar Passion-FA - Bull City Vapor

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
It is, I saw you mentioned hangsen flavoring.

I ordered these pre-mixed to try them as I've been trying to track down a similar flavor that I was getting from another company. They stopped carrying it and it's killing me that I can't figure out what it was. All I know is, they were getting it from China so I thought Hangsen or Dekang maybe? They couldn't have been the only ones supplying it. I'm hoping I'll stumble on to it because it was really good. Best cigar flavor I've had and can't find anything close to it.

Biff_B

Aug 13, 2015
The Apollo American Cigar Is really good to me. Im so tierd of buying from company's and getting cigar flavors that don't taste anywhere near a cigar no robust earthy taste.
Im starting to enjoy the Smug Juice Cigar ones. I just had to let them sit a while and get use to them. They are way different then a artificial flavored cigar tho, My favorite artificial flavored cigar at
this time is Apollo that's the closest ive found so far.

I tried the Apollo, it's pretty good but dry. Seems like there is a hint of a pepper taste in it to me. Good though - it's in my rotation. I'm still hunting for flavors and just placed another order. Liqua has a couple of cigar flavors I'm going to try. I'm getting burned out with new accounts at vendors - I must have a dozen or more at this point. My next order is going to be for some concentrates as Sparkky mentioned.

Reactions: Devilstompa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread