Looking for E-Liquid Testers to Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackattack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Lynchburg, Virginia
I'm looking for three people to test out some of my e-liquid and then review them, based on flavor, vapor production, throat hit etc... and then post there results on the forum. The first three to post here in this thread will become the testers. eliquid and shipping, free of charge.

I've got 12 flavors in all, so 4 flavors per tester. First poster/tester will get to choose first 4 flavors, and so on.

Only post if you are willing to give a honest review of the liquid and provide adequate input. Thanks!

-Shackattack

Shackattack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Lynchburg, Virginia
Wow, that was quick!8-o Ive changed my mind, and will be letting all of you pick what flavors you'd like regardless of posting time.

Ok, so rickusu, That'd be cool to try it on the Prodigy, just don't hurt yourself,lol

RickB- ill include those flavors just let me know what mg you'd like ive got 6,11,16,24mg

And my third tester is Drucilla.

Just log onto my site and pick what flavors and strengths you would like, and then pm me your address to send em out

As far as reviewing, please use a 0-10 scale on vapor production, flavor, and throat hit , 0 being this stuff sucks donkey ..., to a 10, the holy grail of e juice , If you want to do a video that'd be cool too, but not required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread