Looking For my first Variable Voltage, Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodasafa

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Crystal Lake, IL - USA
Are you the real Bodasafa from the movie Point Break??

I am the real one and only Bodasafa from world of warcraft, tankspot.com, and creator of Boda UI.

I only wish I was patrick swazye lol!

But yes that's where I got the name idea from when I was creating my warrior tank.

Last edited:

Bodasafa

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Crystal Lake, IL - USA
This is a tough one. If I have it right, you want a removable battery (Vamo) rather than a disposable battery (Twist). But size is an issue (Twist) but you want a longer life (Vamo).

It does not need to be a removable battery, just a sealed one, so if juice leaks it wont kill the battery.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Kinda doing a reply all from the huge amount of posts Ive received. Thank you all for your contributions.

I suppose I could use the Kgo at work for the slimmer situation and try a Vamo for home/raiding on the pc. I need to do more research on the Vamo, anyone have a good site to link to purchase from?

Good reports on the delivery time and customer service from people who bought their Vamo from Vapor Bank:
https://vaporbank.com/shop/index.php?p=product&id=884
I don't know if they warranty.

I bought mine from Health Cabin and got a 3 month warranty - which I'm fine with for a $40 mod. They gave me cheap DHL shipping - 3 days to deliver and tracked all the way. But may not work out any cheaper than Vapor Bank for you.
eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV V2 (Only Body) [D-B4 APV] - $39.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
Howdy,
Yup, its me again......
Budget shopping can be trickey, here are some sugguestions for ya.
Check the classifieds, sometimes you can get a used APV for a descent price (maybe even get your hands on a darwin or similar for inexpensive)...I'd stay away from the already inexpensive ones to buy new already.
Check out the box mods, they are readily inexpensive and offer some descent quality electronics usually ( check the postings on ECF for box mods).
the VAMO and eGo APV from health Cabin are good choices...realitivly inexpensive and offer reliable electronics.
The Ego Twist and Inokin are a good choice for VV Pen style E-Cigs, the Ego Twist got me through a few days in Vegas no problems...easy to use and slender ( fits in pocket really nice).
Can't think of anything else at this point, just keep your options open, if you find an expensive PV that you may like, check out the classifieds.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
Mad Vapes Uber budget VV Setup:
(White Variable Volt Box Mod Kit) Rock bottom price if you can solder.
$18.00, for kit form comes in black or white.

For $35.00 you can get one preassembled. (Variable Voltage Box Mod)

With kit MOD there's enough buget left over for:
4 batteries for $16.00 ($4.09 each) and a charger for $8.00 (AG-126 Lithium Ion Battery Charger)

That's $42.00 before tax and shipping (and attys now that I think of it) but you can use "holidayshopping" discount code for 10% off total order

My 2¢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread