RDA Looking For New RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostin215

Mar 9, 2015
Hey Guys,

So I haven't really been keeping up with RDAs lately since my Plume Veil has treated me so well, but now I'm looking for a new rda to go along with my new iPV4S.

Basically what I want is an rda that is black, has a large drip well, can do single coil builds (dual coil option would be nice too), and large post holes.

The Aeolus V2, Kennedy Comp. Edition (22mm drip well, that's the kind of drip well I want, so I don't have to drip my juice after every hit), and the Velocity are some of the RDAs I've researched and seem like solid choices.

So what do you guys recommend? The drip well is pretty important in the list as I'd like to get at least 5 hits before I have to drip again.

Thanks in advance!

bluehaze013

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Florida
I love the Aeolus V2 the black finish is super nice and seems really durable and I don't drip with it, I just pour a whole dripper full of liquid in it without any issues lol but it's not a single coil atty only the v1 is. The Kennedy is a really nice atty but totally not what your looking for as far as dripping goes, it will leak like a sieve if you overdrip or don't take your time.

Edit: Now that I think about, I don't have my Vector anymore to check but I don't think any of these actually have a single airflow option for single coil's

Last edited:

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Competition Kennedy's are meant for duals or quads. Are you looking for flavor, clouds, or both? The Petri v1.5 is a super nice atty, I have the Petri v1, and the v1.5 has 4x 1.8mm post holes on 2 posts. Also, check out the Hobo v3.1, it's another 2 post design with a positive post that you can rotate almost fully around the deck to accommodate any build you want. The post holes on it are 2.4mm. Both are great on flavor, and clouds if you want them to be.
Honestly, once I got my Petri I pretty much stopped using everything except my doge v2, which I use for ridiculously large coils. And then I got the hobo v3.1 a couple weeks ago and now they're both my daily atty's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread