Looking for Volcano Tobacco clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
If I missed this during my seaches please provide me with a link.

When I purchased my Volcano Inferno months ago one of the flavor I purchased was their tobacco (yes that is the full name) and while I felt it was OK my wife really likes it. Being a man of many hobbies and really jumping into most of them big time I started DIY right away and I have manged to brew up many flavors I really like and a couple my wife likes but nothing she likes as well as that one.

Yesterday she informed me she was completely out so now I do not even have a standard to check mixs against and it looks like I will have to spend way to much to keep her happy but which is fine but waht about the next week until I get a replacement?

I have plenty of supplies and the following tobacco type flaovorings

RY4
Black Honey
American Red
Stag Leaf
Viginia Fire Cured
Totally Wicked Mild Cigar
Maple Rum
Vanilla

I also have many non tobacco flavors such as Vanills,chocolates,creams,berries etc..

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I've never vaped any tobacco flavors so don't have a clue. Volcano does have a forum and perhaps you could find something there. I think there were some DIY threads... maybe. I'd try to find them for you but with my slow computer connection I couldn't get back to you until next Sunday. Good luck, wish I could help you more. Then again, you could dazzle her with a large array of different tobacco concoctions until she forgets what Volcano's tastes like. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread