LR atomizers hmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamtheater

Aug 22, 2009
Cleveland, OH
Ok this is my second go at vaping. The first time i did great, but i ended up having some mechanical problems and i said :censored: it. Now im back on the bandwagon with some new toys lol. I started with some 510's but ultimately gave in to the evil carcinogen .......s. I purchased a riva and decided to take another stab at it. I've always been a dripper even from my first run in with the e cigs. (it always seemed quicker and to the point and it gets the job done) Ever since buying the riva ive been using lr atomizers. First i must say i love them. I researched alot before buying the lr's, and ive bought lr's from a few different vendors. To be truthfully honest i have had a totally difference experience with the different "brands" of lr's. This could totally be a case of "good" batch "bad" batch, but i just don't know. (lr logo's were printed in different places) I've heard people say that the lr's take away from the taste, and i've heard people say that it pronounces the taste. However, from my experience (limited as it may be) i "think" I could tell a difference between them. The lr's from one vendor i could totally taste the flavor on the inhale. However, from the other i barely could taste the flavor from the inhale. Both gave an amazing TH and vapor, but it just seemed odd to me. (same e liquid used) I suppose they could be running at different ohms which would maybe explain it, but I don't have anything to test them with. I feel like im starting to ramble so im just going to leave it at that and ask if anyone else has noticed a difference.

PaulCincy

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Cincinnati OH
Hello and Welcome Back....
So far, I have bought LR attys from two different vendors....I have not noticed any difference except how long one typed lasted verses the other type....The ones I bought from China lasted about 7-10 days while the ones I bought from a USA vendor lasted me about 2-3 weeks...Of course the ones from the USA cost more so you have the tradeoff there....Again, just my experience....Enjoy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread