Mad Murdock's radiator Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorbear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: No discussion or mention of distributors are allowed on this thread.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I think I may be some kind of heretic, but... well...

People actually enjoy vaping NyQuil?

I'm just not feeling this stuff at all.

imo there is nothing with the qualities in a vape juice quite like MMRP:
Flavor: I don't mind black lic. or anise at all, but it wasn't something i was looking for... that said, its the way Pluid hits your senses: mouth, tongue, and sinus (smell) - more pronounced than ANY of my prior favorites.
If there was a bakery flavor, or fruit or whatever that did that, I'd be all over it...
Hoping AO is going to have some o dat

oh btw, i used to like cinamon oil juices like cinabomb, but my mouth got torn up after a week.

vincent93

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2012
California
Okay guys I just received my pluid today...

vaped it.... Horrible taste!!!....

Whats with all these hyped things about this juice?...

I cant vape this thing... taste like medicine with toothpaste.... also flavor stays on my tongue... I have to spit it out everytime I vape it....

is it my juice that came out wrong?

Someone help me! :(

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
I think I may be some kind of heretic, but... well...

People actually enjoy vaping NyQuil?

I'm just not feeling this stuff at all.

Well if everyone liked it then some of us would still not got to enjoy it.
Had a friend on the forums that tried it and thought it tasted like NyQuil and being the nice person that she is she shipped it to me.
If you really do not like it then someone that has never had a chance to try it would be someone that would love to have what's left in your bottle.

I love it and this last time that it was available I was able to stock up.

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas
I cant vape this thing... taste like medicine with toothpaste.... also flavor stays on my tongue... I have to spit it out everytime I vape it....

I have let a few people try pluid, most have looked at me like I was crazy for loving it like I do.
It's not for everyone and some people just hate it..
I have to vape some everyday or I start shaking, seeing things and get cold sweats, well not really but I do have to have some everyday.

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut

Maybe it did....
Why don't you send it to me and I'll check it out for you. ;)

ejervjero

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Raleigh,NC

Taste is subjective never go into juice thinking that if someone else liked it you are sure to like it.

zygote

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
new york

It is a very strong juice w/strong flavor complexitys, it should not taste like medicine or toothpaste. Yes it does linger on you palete a bit.

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I think my question is, where are all you people still getting Pluid? I got some a few weeks ago but since them it's all been sold out.

I got some last time it was available. I actually had received about 6ml of it before that from someone who thought I might like it, but hadn't tried it yet. But I know it can be hard to get, so I ordered more while I had the chance, in case it was something I wouldn't want to run out of.

The nice thing is that, for reasons I'm not sure I understand, some people love this stuff, and I'm going to look awfully generous when I give this 30ml bottle away to someone who, unlike me and for reasons I can't imagine, can appreciate it. Or I'll save it for when I have a cold or something, in case I run out of cough medicine.

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
I got some last time it was available. I actually had received about 6ml of it before that from someone who thought I might like it, but hadn't tried it yet. But I know it can be hard to get, so I ordered more while I had the chance, in case it was something I wouldn't want to run out of.

The nice thing is that, for reasons I'm not sure I understand, some people love this stuff, and I'm going to look awfully generous when I give this 30ml bottle away to someone who, unlike me and for reasons I can't imagine, can appreciate it. Or I'll save it for when I have a cold or something, in case I run out of cough medicine.

I've been wanting to try this out and would be more than willing to try to do some sort of deal,as i love licorice.

Z_Ghost

Resting In Peace
Sep 2, 2012
Arlington Texas

I can tell you that when you have a head cold and nothing you vape taste good, then pluid will be your friend.. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread