Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
When i got my first bottle, a 30ml of 10mg. it was about 3 or 4 batches ago and people were already loving this... by the time i finished it, no more than 10 days later, i knew i had to have more, and yep, it was unavailable... it had hit official cult status and i was very concerned... in the next 2 sales I've stocked 300ml of it, and follow/stalk it like a groupie.

I go through 3 to 6ml a day so i'm good for what - a couple months.
Never been this hooked.
We'll see what its like in a month

disfilam04

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
HB, CA
Yay! I love pluid so much I ordered a custom pluid inspired Altoids VV box mod from R-vapes! Need to restock ASAP!
8eguqe9y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
Yay! I love pluid so much I ordered a custom pluid inspired Altoids VV box mod from R-vapes! Need to restock ASAP!
8eguqe9y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

lol i did say a while back you know you have a problem when your buying pv's to match your juice ! but its a good kind of problem

Yewstinc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2012
sebastian FL
The longer you vape it the better it gets.it does something to your tastes buds when I first tried it I didnt think I was gonna like it,but ppl said it really grows on you so I kept vaping it ,and it does BIG TIME.Every other juice that i have tried tastes really good at first and becomes weaker and weaker til you can barely even taste it any more.Pluid is the exact opposite ,it justs keeps getting better and better and never loses flavor

Last edited:

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
HOW you are vaping it makes a big difference in the flavor as well. In cartos/tanks the Anise/Licorice flavor is overwhelming. The hotter you get it the more the anise blends into the citrus and you'll get a nice smooth citrus finish to it without the anise being over-pronounced. If you vape it in a genesis setup with SS mesh and you get a nice low resistance wrap with medium gauge kanthal the vape is heavenly and it doesn't numb your tastebuds as much.

The complexity of this juice cannot be overstated. It's a different beast in different devices at different power levels.

Some will never gain a taste for it and others will not be able to get enough.

Taste is subjective and though it may seem like some are over-hyping it because of how much they actually enjoy it while you may not, they are being truthful to their particular taste.

Fisty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rochester, NY, USA
I think you really have to vape at least 3ml in a row in a genesis style device to really know if you're going to like it. It's a weird juice, at first taste and in cartos the anise is all you taste and you're right, it tastes like nyquil if that's all you can taste of it. It takes a couple ml for the anise to mellow and the orange/citrus flavors to start becoming more prominent. After a few tanks in a row the anise is still there but it's almost a secondary taste to the citrus and whatever else he has in there that I can't put my finger on.

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
well I ordered some of that fake stuff to see what they are doing.
will report back.
nothing will be like the OG stuff and I can't imagine it will take any business from the pluid sales but will be interesting to see if its any good.

I received some of the magic fairy on Friday and its nothing like the OG

RCXD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
SG
IMO, magic fairy will replace that hole in your heart when you're out of pluid and can't get any for days. It's not the same, entirely different but it works as a substitute. It's like a lil brother to pluid.

Now with pluid. I got my 100ml from Ukeman(thanks man!). Loaded it up on the ihybrid. BOOOM. My head exploded. Best pair ever. Pluid & ihybrid Ownz you. Lol.

And Murdock, how's the issue with the payment systems on the vendors site? Any progress? I can't charge my card on that website. Thanks Murdock.

Back to stalking AO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread