Not open for further replies.

Murdock Ruml

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Alaska
it's all grayscale to me.

MM is just ****ing with us now.

No, it black and white. Well, ones and zeros anyway.

Anyway, that post was not a contest. It just held some very important info that I needed to keep for later. It was encrypted multiple times. So the likelihood of anyone cracking it is very slim. so please don't lose any sleep over it.

xformulax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Colorado, USA

Anyway, that post was not a contest. It just held some very important info that I needed to keep for later. It was encrypted multiple times. So the likely good of anyone cracking it is very slim so please don't lose any sleep over it.

odd patterns for encryption... I thought maybe you were moving to michigan or something.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: No discussion or mention of distributors are allowed on this thread.

DFNDR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Oklahoma USA

Anyway, that post was not a contest. It just held some very important info that I needed to keep for later. It was encrypted multiple times. So the likelihood of anyone cracking it is very slim. so please don't lose any sleep over it.

Haha. I've been trying to figure that out for hours now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: No discussion or mention of distributors are allowed on this thread.

TMC81614

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
Raleigh, NC. USA
www.vapingwatch.com
So, I know this is long overdue since I've had my Agent Orange sample for over a week but I have honestly been trying to figure out the flavors in it and, since I normally only vape 6mg so I could only vape a little bit at a time. My thoughts on Agent Orange

So, first, nicotine does have a flavor and, at 20mg, I taste more nic than anything else, but that is solely a result of my being attuned to 6mg. This is why it's taken so long to write this.

True to the name, it is definitely an ORANGE juice. But it's not like most orange juices that you taste more on the exhale and more like orange zest. It's a clean, sharp flavor that's definitively ORANGE........the same way a good, cold glass of orange juice is ORANGE without being too ORANGE, if you're following me.

There are definitely other citrus flavors in there. I'm tasting around 2 other flavors that I can't quite pin down. I'm thinking one of those flavors might be Apricot like jcwest said back on page 765 but I'm also getting something else smoother, like maybe Peach? Whatever it is, I can't put my finger on it but it's very subtle.

I added just a touch of menthol and it really brought out those more subtle flavors, but still not so much as I feel confident saying what they are, and I'm sure that's exactly what Murdock was going for!

All in all, were those flavors to be available in a 10mg version, I would definitely buy it. Is it going to replace Pluid as my primary vape........Nope! Will a 10mg version of it work its way into my bag of dailys, most likely. It doesn't have the smack-you-in-the-face flavor intensity of Pluid, but we all knew it wouldn't be. This is a very good, complex juice that's still going to keep you guessing about the flavors while you cheerfully vape away bottle after bottle.

Now, all that said, I did have a difficult time picking out the flavors in this juice since I am simply not used to vaping such a high nic level. I got through about 3-4ml of it while trying it out, but I'll be waiting for the lower nic level to come out before I cheerfully buy as many 30ml bottles as I can afford. The remaining amount of Agent Orange, as well as a partial bottle of 710 have been PIFed to a good friend of mine and, since he is a 24mg vaper, he will likely be able to appreciate it much more than I can.

Thank you, Murdock, for the opportunity to try your newest juice and for working so hard to get these new juices to the market. I look forward with great anticipation to trying the lower nic versions of them.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
So, I know this is long overdue since I've had my Agent Orange sample for over a week but I have honestly been trying to figure out the flavors in it and, since I normally only vape 6mg so I could only vape a little bit at a time. My thoughts on Agent Orange

So, first, nicotine does have a flavor and, at 20mg, I taste more nic than anything else, but that is solely a result of my being attuned to 6mg. This is why it's taken so long to write this.

True to the name, it is definitely an ORANGE juice. But it's not like most orange juices that you taste more on the exhale and more like orange zest. It's a clean, sharp flavor that's definitively ORANGE........the same way a good, cold glass of orange juice is ORANGE without being too ORANGE, if you're following me.

There are definitely other citrus flavors in there. I'm tasting around 2 other flavors that I can't quite pin down. I'm thinking one of those flavors might be Apricot like jcwest said back on page 765 but I'm also getting something else smoother, like maybe Peach? Whatever it is, I can't put my finger on it but it's very subtle.

I added just a touch of menthol and it really brought out those more subtle flavors, but still not so much as I feel confident saying what they are, and I'm sure that's exactly what Murdock was going for!

All in all, were those flavors to be available in a 10mg version, I would definitely buy it. Is it going to replace Pluid as my primary vape........Nope! Will a 10mg version of it work its way into my bag of dailys, most likely. It doesn't have the smack-you-in-the-face flavor intensity of Pluid, but we all knew it wouldn't be. This is a very good, complex juice that's still going to keep you guessing about the flavors while you cheerfully vape away bottle after bottle.

Now, all that said, I did have a difficult time picking out the flavors in this juice since I am simply not used to vaping such a high nic level. I got through about 3-4ml of it while trying it out, but I'll be waiting for the lower nic level to come out before I cheerfully buy as many 30ml bottles as I can afford. The remaining amount of Agent Orange, as well as a partial bottle of 710 have been PIFed to a good friend of mine and, since he is a 24mg vaper, he will likely be able to appreciate it much more than I can.

Thank you, Murdock, for the opportunity to try your newest juice and for working so hard to get these new juices to the market. I look forward with great anticipation to trying the lower nic versions of them.

Lucky friend AND thank you watch :). You know I've been waiting!!

Good review :)

jcwest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2012
Pontotoc MS
I wanted to be a little clearer on my review of AO. I want to make sure you guys understand that it isnt a "Fruity Vape" its more of a rich mellow vape, and theres a very interesting finish that has nothing to do with orange or apricot (kinda like a cigarette tickling your throat and nose), When i first started thinking about what murdock would come up with in the realm of an orange vape i had a picture of what that juice MIGHT be.. i was 1000000000 and 2 % wrong..

I would describe AO as an Orange Zest Apricot Cigarette

Its good but it isnt a "Holy crap" experience like Pluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread