Made a drastic jump from an MVP 2.0 to a Provair V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
If you're gonna go with a KFL and if I may be so bold- look into either a black edition from Artemus or a V2 from ehpro
I'll link below- I have an authentic and those two, I prefer the v2 thee most with they black being closely behind. They have larger airflow hikes and are a tad easier to fill- IMHO.
V2 ehpro
Kayfun Lite Plus V2 Clone by EHPro

Black edition
Black Edition Kayfun V3 - Custom Mod Creation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like I'll be getting it from there. Thanks for sharing that link homie!

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ok now I understand what the big deal is about using a KAYFUN on the provari. What a rip man! wow! Between this and my metal Kanger Aerotank Mega, filling them up once each, I'm good for the day. This is the setup I've dreamed about for years since starting vaping back in 2009 with those damned cigalikes. You're talking to a dude that had a modest humble vaping start who's found what he's always been looking for. This setup gives me hope that the future is going to be even more ridiculously awesome for vaping innovations. BOOM

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ok now I understand what the big deal is about using a KAYFUN on the provari. What a rip man! wow! Between this and my metal Kanger Aerotank Mega, filling them up once each, I'm good for the day. This is the setup I've dreamed about for years since starting vaping back in 2009 with those damned cigalikes. You're talking to a dude that had a modest humble vaping start who's found what he's always been looking for. This setup gives me hope that the future is going to be even more ridiculously awesome for vaping innovations. BOOM

Hahahahaha I know that feeling man; so glad lyre totally digging absolute vaping perfection!!!!
Enjoy!!!!
And come check out the saloon!

1.21 gigawatts!!!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
The Provari is my first mod and I love it and I'm all the more happy about my purchase every time I see someone loving it after moving from anything else. I don't mind what people love to use; I'm happy with what I have and wish everyone to be happy with what they have. you are very lucky to have received one as a birthday present!

I'm currently using AW 2200 mAh ICR's with no issue whatsoever in my Provari... All AW batteries are made with great quality batteries (Panasonic, Sanyo and the likes) and I have only had great results with them in all my applications (vaping and high-powered flashlights). Nipple-top IS a must, though...

You are actually going against the emphatic recommendations of Provape by using ICR batteries in your Provari. Provape states at least four times on the product description for the Provari to use ONLY IMR batteries.

Why High Drain Batteries?

Question for the Tech Engineers for Provape

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
You are actually going against the emphatic recommendations of Provape by using ICR batteries in your Provari. Provape states at least four times on the product description for the Provari to use ONLY IMR batteries.

Why High Drain Batteries?

Question for the Tech Engineers for Provape

I realized later that you are supposed to use IMR's, but if your setup and setting is not that high in wattage, you can get by with good quality ICR's. These are quality protected batteries in an also protected device and the Efest IMR I got a few days ago is not providing a much better vape in my current setup. Don't worry, I'm slowly adjusting my battery stock, but I do need a break since I spent over 1000$ on vaping gear in the last month. They do work for me at the moment, even if I might be reducing their lifetime slowly.

madmartyr72

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
IN
I recently tried to explain to a buddy of mine (that doesn't smoke or vape) the difference of vape quality between my MVP and ProVari. Both preform exceptionally well, but you just have to experience for yourself to understand. I love my MVP, and I use it more than any other PV I own (it goes to work with me), but my ProVari is my baby! Lol! When I am home and unwinding from a long day, it's good ole "Lucille" (aka, my ProVari :lol:) that's keeping me company, and unlike the Kenny Rogers song, she isn't leaving me! :p

GeorgeWachsmuth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Riverhead, NY, USA
Although I did not go the Provari route, people I respect did and love theirs! Its a high quality, well supported device that will deliver a much more satisfying vape than the MVP. Understand, I am not knocking the MVP..I have one and used it often when I used just clearos. When I started rebuilding those clearos I always had to move the setting up to 11 watts..and it still was ..just not enough. I purchased a more powerful, non PWM device (another great Provari feature) and the rest was history. Now its RDAs, RBAs and a much more satisfying vape that the Provari will also deliver for you. Enjoy!

The Torch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
Montreal
Congrats on your Provari.
I am planning to get one myself soon, along with an aeotank mega.

Just keep in mind it is likely to bring you to buy a high quality RBA soon after. It should take me another 6 months at least to break even with the packs I'm not smoking, but that will likely be delayed by another 4 months when I get a second mod and RBA or RDA to go with it. It'll probably take me a year or so before vaping is actually paid for by quitting death sticks, but the other benefits are worth it!

Just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread