Made the leap!! Proud owner of new wood bottom feeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I finally made the much needed leap into bottom feeding. I was waiting on a Reo Grand or Woodvil VV, but the wait could have been very long. So I decided on a VV Bogger Box, I'm just hoping the quality is there since there aren't many reviews out there for this mod, but I am pretty confident it is. Now I don't have to carry a ton of things with me to work everyday and just keep a spare batteries/charger and extra bottles in my cubicle. Plus I have all the benefits of dripping. I really hope it works out, its a mega investment. Now I just can't wait to get it :) Pheasantwood, and Gaboon Ebony added Stainless button and cup....Actual photo:
My new VV Bogger Box 2.jpg

Last edited:

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I thought that might be the case, just because of the location of the button, however i looked at the gallery and the inside seems pretty clean, so I'm hoping it's pretty easy. Also I didnt go with stainless cup or button, just delrin, it saved me some money and i like the look better with black. Maybe I should have gone stainless, but I don't think it matters that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread