Status
Not open for further replies.

hokoyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Hi Guys,

I know most of you have multiple bottom feeders and would like to get your opinions... I want to buy a VV Bottom Feeder and I am looking at the VV Bogger Box, VV REO Woodvil and Cappy's MArk 8. Out of the three, I am leaning toward the MArk 8 because it has a volt meter :) but considering the Bogger Box because they are in stock :(

In your experience with these mods, can you please explain the pros and cons and help me decide? Thank you very much!

TUC

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
Central Texas
invape.com
I don't know about the others, but I recently purchased a Mark 8, and I love it. I haven't done a full review on it yet, but you can take a quick look at Upcoming E-Cigarette Mod Reviews | InVape

I know Cappy is finishing up his latest batch, and there will be some up for sale at the Captains site by this weekend, I believe.

Best thing to do his send him a PM if you are leaning that way.

Good luck.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
It won't be easy to get your hands on a REO VV Woodville. The sale was April 28th and they sold out in just over 2 hours. So far, only one has been in the classifieds. The REO VV Grands will be for sale in a couple of weeks and it will be a bunch of them, so one of those might be easier to get.

The Boggers has had some really nice things said about it in a few threads in the liquid feed APV discussion portion of the forum. The only thing I consider to be a negative about the VV Boggers is that the trim pot requires a screwdriver (provided with the mod) for voltage adjustment and I've read that the access hole is very small and hard to see for those of us with aging eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread