MadTown Vapor Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
Oh, HERE you are! I was wondering why there was no "reply" button on the posts anymore. Sounds like a good time was had by all at the meet-up. I am slightly jealous and would almost say I wish I too was in Wisconsin, but...erm... no beach there ;)

dykaliscious, you said in the old thread:
"Well he sells, what, 15ml at the smallest? I hate that. 10 bucks for 15 ml is fine and dandy if one likes to order those quantities up front. So I've ordered his sample pack twice. 5-10 ml bottle for $24. I dunno, I'd rather be able to buy 5ml bottles for $5 as I do from places like ec (less than 4 bucks) and hat trick so I can sample and not run into waste. With dino you KNOW you're getting good juice. So I don't mind ordering 10ml (or greater) especially when I find flavors i love and order bigger bottles, and for the price it is an awesome deal. I think dinos prices are great."

Actually it's 30 ml (smallest amt other than the sample packs you mentioned) for under ten bucks shipped. But again, if it's crap, there's no point. I agree Dino's prices ARE great, and since it's a pleasure to vape MTV (at least the eight or nine I've tried thus far), the small difference isn't a factor.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
Oh, HERE you are! I was wondering why there was no "reply" button on the posts anymore. Sounds like a good time was had by all at the meet-up. I am slightly jealous and would almost say I wish I too was in Wisconsin, but...erm... no beach there ;)

Welcome Lirruping, Nice to see you:)

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
Shadav, you said in the other thread:

"...what nic levels are the cherry lime slushie and the menthol you are mixing?
Throat hit could be the nic level so then mixing it with another juice you are lowering the nic level"

My CL Slush is12 nic. This is a good thought, though I don't think it applies in my case coz the menthol I have is a bottle of some super-concentrated stuff where literally one drop makes a 1.8ml tank overwhelmingly menthol-ly--in other words, a single drop of no-nic-whatever isn't going to alter the nic level much I don't think. I'm settling into the idea that I just have to wait a bit. And shake a bit. But it is surprisingly good with menthol... cherry lime menthol. Whooda thought?

Also, both lime and cherry are pretty strong flavors (did I say i have extra shots?) and I'm used to vaping caramelly type stuff or soft fruits like banana. So it could be just me.

Maybe the mixmaster will chime in here with the lo-down on cherry-lime throat hit and whether or not it mellows with time.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle

Throat hit could be the nic level so then mixing it with another juice you are lowering the nic level"

My CL Slush is12 nic. This is a good thought, though I don't think it applies in my case coz the menthol I have is a bottle of some super-concentrated stuff where literally one drop makes a 1.8ml tank overwhelmingly menthol-ly--in other words, a single drop of no-nic-whatever isn't going to alter the nic level much I don't think. I'm settling into the idea that I just have to wait a bit. And shake a bit. But it is surprisingly good with menthol... cherry lime menthol. Whooda thought?

Also, both lime and cherry are pretty strong flavors (did I say i have extra shots?) and I'm used to vaping caramelly type stuff or soft fruits like banana. So it could be just me.

Maybe the mixmaster will chime in here with the lo-down on cherry-lime throat hit and whether or not it mellows with time.
I always add 2 shots. That's how I roll. ;-)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That says something since your not a fruity girl. Anyways Loomeye gave me an idea of a flavor today and I was thinking of you when he mentioned Hazelnut Custard. I will try to put something like that together.
Hazelnut custard! I may cry if I see that! Lol That would be awesome!

It does say alot coming from me the hazelnut nut! Lol I started dripping the melon haven about 20 minutes ago, and I am still vaping it! I really really like it! It is now the first fruity flavor I have vaped this long (the first being summer sweet lol)! I think it is one of those wow flavors :) Good job on this one!

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com

adding shots to the cherry lime slush is not needed in my opinion, both are strong flavors. The lime does have a good amount of citric acid in it. I haven't vaped the lime in a while but it is rougher on your throat then the others juices. that could be the reason. Adding a few drops of menthol will really not change the nic in any way. I have played with some juice a while back by adding shots to a finnished bottle and after testing the juice for the nicotine level it made little to no difference on my test kit. Also I have tried the cherry lime with menthol and I liked it a lot. I was going to make a menthol option just never got around to it.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I am looking to place an order in the next few days. What would be the top 5 flavors to pick and with or without flavor shots added. I am looking at the donut one and the coffee one also the cherry limeade slush. Any help you guys can give will be awesome. I hope to get maybe 10 juices total or more if it catches my eye.
Twinkie, key lime cheesecake, summer sweet, any of the ice creams, melon haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread