Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino.Spinelli

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
Madison, WI
www.madtownvap.com
I am looking to place an order in the next few days. What would be the top 5 flavors to pick and with or without flavor shots added. I am looking at the donut one and the coffee one also the cherry limeade slush. Any help you guys can give will be awesome. I hope to get maybe 10 juices total or more if it catches my eye.

Welcome Jassybelle,
My top picks are Banana Nut Bread, Vanilla Custard, Lemon Poundcake, MTV Swedish Fish, & Twinkie. I have many more but you asked for five.

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
adding shots to the cherry lime slush is not needed in my opinion, both are strong flavors. The lime does have a good amount of citric acid in it. I haven't vaped the lime in a while but it is rougher on your throat then the others juices. that could be the reason. Adding a few drops of menthol will really not change the nic in any way. I have played with some juice a while back by adding shots to a finnished bottle and after testing the juice for the nicotine level it made little to no difference on my test kit. Also I have tried the cherry lime with menthol and I liked it a lot. I was going to make a menthol option just never got around to it.

If I add Pink Bubblegum to the Cherry Lime Slush, that mellows it out a bit as well. I do love the lime flavor so. So now I have new flavor: Cherry Lime Minty Bubblegum. Ooh, that makes me wonder if it would be even better with Twisted Peppermint than with menthol. :gears turning:

lirruping

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vieques
Ugh. Why do you keep coming up with new juices that sound so amazing?!
I still have to try donut run, and now you post a list of 5 more that I MUST try? Madness. :)

Wait...what? Five more? I looked but didn't see mention of these other than Hazelnut Custard (slobber, slobber). Will they be on the site soon? I must know the new juice flavors...
and yet I am so indecisive when it comes to ejuice.
This is only going to make things worse. Damn you, Dino, forcing me to get my priorities in order. How very dare you, Sir!

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Wait...what? Five more? I looked but didn't see mention of these other than Hazelnut Custard (slobber, slobber). Will they be on the site soon? I must know the new juice flavors...
and yet I am so indecisive when it comes to ejuice.
This is only going to make things worse. Damn you, Dino, forcing me to get my priorities in order. How very dare you, Sir!
I used to think picking just based on what you'd want to eat solely was a good idea and well its not. after all some flavors stick to your tank/dripper/wick and never leave. And some are flavors you would never want to inhale. I do like to look for things that are new and interesting especially blends of some sort so when I hear there's five new flavors coming I want to do the happy dance.

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
I am looking to place an order in the next few days. What would be the top 5 flavors to pick and with or without flavor shots added. I am looking at the donut one and the coffee one also the cherry limeade slush. Any help you guys can give will be awesome. I hope to get maybe 10 juices total or more if it catches my eye.
Here's my top ten right now. This list is constantly changing for me though.

1. Donut Run (Glazed Donut - so effin good)
  2. Twinkie
  3. Tiramisu
  4. Blue Banana (Blueberry and Banana w/ a little cream)
  5. Pina Koolada (Pina Colada w/ a hint of "kool")
  6. Banana Nut Bread
  7. Buttery Nipple (Butterscotch + Irish Cream)
  8. Berry Ice Cream
  9. Summer Sweet (Dragont Fruit & Cream)
  10. Smooth Sailing (RY4)

loomeye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2013
Jackson, WI
Gosh I forgotten how many flavors I actually have because they're all put aside and steeping well I go through crappy bottles from other vendors I need to pull some of those out pronto
OMG if you haven't tried the donut run yet, do it now! It's fantastic fresh out of the mailbox. Mixes really well with any of the fruit flavors too (well, maybe not the "kool" ones, lol).

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I created a thread a while back that has reviews for Madtown Vapor eliquid http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575540 This may help you decide on a few :)

BTW: anyone feel free to leave your take on a flavor :) even if it has already been done :) I think it helps to have different takes on a flavor :)

Last edited:

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
OMG if you haven't tried the donut run yet, do it now! It's fantastic fresh out of the mailbox. Mixes really well with any of the fruit flavors too (well, maybe not the "kool" ones, lol).
I try everything right out of the mailbox, then put them to sleep while I use older stuff. Donut run was amazing. And it was inadvertently mixed with a little tart lemon from another vendor and wow!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Dripping some Melon Haven [emoji33] [emoji12]
Vaping some.......of course.......hazelnut [emoji14] I sometimes wonder if I have a hazelnut problem [emoji48] Times when i have dropped a few drops of my hazelnut eliquid........(so terrible to admit this....) I find myself tempted to .......lick it [emoji50] I know! I know! It is awful! It is so hard to say "No! What the h is wrong with you you psycho!!" Lol Funny...but true! Haha

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
hello :) and i agree mostly with dykraliscious
Twinkie, key lime cheesecake, summer sweet, any of the ice creams, melon haven
I haven't tried the coffee yet...looking forward to it...
cherry limeade slush is a bit of a harsh hitting vape but it's very good too :)
donut run.....yep tastes like a donut and I need to quit vaping it while at work cuz it only makes me crave donuts more....*glares at the donut case*

tinkie, key lime cheesecake, fluffy pineapple, strawberry soft serve, and of course melon haven ;)

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
If I add Pink Bubblegum to the Cherry Lime Slush, that mellows it out a bit as well. I do love the lime flavor so. So now I have new flavor: Cherry Lime Minty Bubblegum. Ooh, that makes me wonder if it would be even better with Twisted Peppermint than with menthol. :gears turning:
you can also add a drop maybe 2 of vg to help smooth over harsh throat hitters...but wouldn't do more than 1 or 2 drops as you could then dull the flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread