Maintain Attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
I have some new EGO-T attys that I have bought, emptied from primer, tried to check they are firing and now I want to keep them away for future use - that can be a month or a year.
What's the best way to maintain them? Is it OK to just left them sitting? Do I need to clean them before doing that? Or do I need to fill them with a primer or something else (PG liq maybe?) to keep them moist and not oxidized?

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Vodka, and any other alcohol, will evaporate. This might be ok if you keep them in a sealed bag or container, but I'm not sure it would really have the desired effect. Clean with alcohol, prime with liquid and store...

The primer they ship with is typically either 100% PG or 50%PG/50%Vg. This will keep the coil from rusting.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
As long as it's in a controlled environment where temp and humidity won't change much no need to do anything. Just clean them and let them sit till you're ready to use them again.

You could claen them again before use if it's been a very long time if it makes you feel better, probably not needed though, you'd have to do it anyway if you stored them with anything in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread