• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Making my 1st big Mod purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Their tanks look great but their website suck LOL!
I've been trying to browse their products for the past couple of days without success. I only get the main product page and when I click on anything, nothing shows up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Are you trying on a Mobil device? I know I have problems with their site on my phone.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
No, I'm on a PC. When I click on any picture, it looks like things are going, and then a couple of arrows show up on the right side but that's it, whatever is on the screen stays the same. I see none of the tanks or other products other than the image that is on the main product page.

I don't think they are set up for online sales. The website is just to promote their physical Vape Store.
I bought their tank at a vapers convention.

If you really love one of their tanks, you could use the contact page to write them and ask

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
I agree. I ordered an MVP 2 from 101vape (they upped their shipping to $8.99 to Canada, but it's still less than fifty bucks, delivered) thinking 'well, it'd be all right for home.' Once I got it, I was surprised at how small it is, and it hasn't left my coat pocket since. Lasts a couple of days on a charge, can charge your cell phone, and you can get skins for it to make it look like whatever you want.

Float it by the missus, see what she thinks. Make sure to tell her it's smaller than it looks, very purse-able, smaller than a pack of analogs. Not so much with a clearo on top, but you can take it off and screw it on when you need it if that's a huge deal.

I will look I to it for her. I'm trying to keep it hush hush, but the news today about Alberta bill 33 may have killed both out chances at continuing this route.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
I will look I to it for her. I'm trying to keep it hush hush, but the news today about Alberta bill 33 may have killed both out chances at continuing this route.

I wouldn't worry to much at this point on bill 33, u have plenty of time to stock up before vapegeddon might happen.

MVP 2 I hear is a very good mod, for the price. I almost went for one in a coop but chose the 134 instead, hahahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread