Me and my reomizer, very sad story

Status
Not open for further replies.

slickcdb2000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2011
Winnsboro, LA USA
So after hunting high and low for what seems 10 years now I finally get my hands on a reomizer! Been searching for a while for a bottom fed rba. So anyways got my reomizer in today and LOVING it! Love the way it looks and everything! Since I'm using a non vv grand I needed a little less resistance to get a stronger hit than with the coil it came with. So I build me a perfect coil, slid in a brand new wick and get ready to install it. The screws seemed rather snug, actually very very snug! Seemed like I was on starting to strip the head on the screws. So I had to apply a little more force on them to keep from stripping. Got one out! Yay, almost there. Start working on the second screw, and yep it was tight too. So applied a little more force to keep from stripping, then it happened! No, the screw didn't strip the whole post broke off!!! I was hoping maybe my tears would glue it back on so I cried and cried on it, no such luck. It's broken :-[ all this time, all this hoping, wanting, late night on the classies, just hoping for a chance at a bf rba. So far I have purchased 3 bf rba, received one and broke it within an hour of getting it. Guess I'm just not supposed to have one :'( I'm gonna go to bed and cry myself to sleep now

Sent from my HTC One X using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
So after hunting high and low for what seems 10 years now I finally get my hands on a reomizer! Been searching for a while for a bottom fed rba. So anyways got my reomizer in today and LOVING it! Love the way it looks and everything! Since I'm using a non vv grand I needed a little less resistance to get a stronger hit than with the coil it came with. So I build me a perfect coil, slid in a brand new wick and get ready to install it. The screws seemed rather snug, actually very very snug! Seemed like I was on starting to strip the head on the screws. So I had to apply a little more force on them to keep from stripping. Got one out! Yay, almost there. Start working on the second screw, and yep it was tight too. So applied a little more force to keep from stripping, then it happened! No, the screw didn't strip the whole post broke off!!! I was hoping maybe my tears would glue it back on so I cried and cried on it, no such luck. It's broken :-[ all this time, all this hoping, wanting, late night on the classies, just hoping for a chance at a bf rba. So far I have purchased 3 bf rba, received one and broke it within an hour of getting it. Guess I'm just not supposed to have one :'( I'm gonna go to bed and cry myself to sleep now

Contact Robert by PM or phone. He pulled the Reomizer from the site and is only selling it by contact now. He will take care of your problem.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I will, he is actually where I got this one from. I don't know if it's something that he will warranty or if I need to purchase a new one?

I can't say what he will do. Hope you get in touch with him soon.

slickcdb2000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2011
Winnsboro, LA USA
Yeah for the little while I used it, it was great! Prebuilt coil just wasn't hot enough for 3.7. But it looks amazing on the Reo I think. Even smaller than the boge carts I normally run on it. And yes rob is an outstanding person and knows how to keep customers coming back for more! As a person in sales like myself, I know exactly how it is to keep happy and satisfied customers! I'm not sure if it was an error on my part or maybe it was possibly cross threaded? Either way I have a replacement coming and I will definitely be a LOT more gentle with this one! I forget that everything isn't built as strong as a reo grand! And yea maybe my tears did fix it? Maybe rob shed a tear when he read this and couldn't bear the guilt of me crying all night and day? Thanks a million rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread