Me Likey AltSmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDS_NY

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Upstate NY
I'm a wordy little bugger so I'll try to keep this short. Ordered a 510 batt to KR808 carto adapter a while ago. Thats it, nothing else. Not only did AltSmoke mail it out quickly (great service) they enclosed a free atomizer that I could not identify. Thats nice, I said to meself, but what the hell do I do with it?

Well, I was looking at it recently and thought hey, it looks like it might fit on my KR808 batts. So I tried it and sure enough, perfect fit. Put a few drops in it and got wonderful vape. Way better than my over-rated 510. Now, if I ever run out of cartos or just feel like doing something different, I have a backup dripping machine.

Thank You, AltSmoke Dude (Rob?)!!!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I'm a wordy little bugger so I'll try to keep this short. Ordered a 510 batt to KR808 carto adapter a while ago. Thats it, nothing else. Not only did AltSmoke mail it out quickly (great service) they enclosed a free atomizer that I could not identify. Thats nice, I said to meself, but what the hell do I do with it?

Well, I was looking at it recently and thought hey, it looks like it might fit on my KR808 batts. So I tried it and sure enough, perfect fit. Put a few drops in it and got wonderful vape. Way better than my over-rated 510. Now, if I ever run out of cartos or just feel like doing something different, I have a backup dripping machine.

Thank You, AltSmoke Dude (Rob?)!!!

Which begs the question: Rob what atty did you send him that's "way better than my over-rated 510??? Fit a kr808 batt - was it a 901?

Elf

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
California
I can not speak for what was sent or received, however 901 atomizers work beautifully on 808d batteries. I actually prefer this setup when on-the-go because its still in a slim stick shape, yet the 808d batteries are 280mah standard (extra long are 380mah), while the regular 901 batteries are 180mah.

For those inclined to mix/match 901 and 808d - while you can use a 901 atomizer with an 808d battery, you can NOT use an 808d cartomizer on a 901 battery. The 901 battery has no airflow holes like the cartomizer needs to be able to work.

VDS_NY

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Upstate NY
Yup, its a 901 (at least I'm pretty sure it is, I'm still new at this). Not to knock the 510 too much, it got me off analogs for the first week but I've had bad luck with mine, bad attys and stuff. Most likely I probably killed them due to being a complete idiot...

Anyway, throwing in a free atty on a small order like one adapter was a touch of class, I wanted to say thanks to AltSmoke and give ya some deserved props.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread